*Hello,This is Kavi Johnson, Technical Recruiter from CAT Technology
Inc.  We have an urgent requirement for one of our clients, please find the
job description below and interested please send me your most updated
resume on k...@catstaffing-us.com or call me on 201-257-5081*162. We will
be providing immediate feedback or response to your Resume.*

*Configuration ManagerLocation: Nashville, TN Contract: 3+months contract*

*Must Have:*
SQL (Oracle and/or SQL Server)
Must be knowledgeable with version control tools and branching/labeling
strategies
Scripting experience
Experience with defect tracking software and automated build tools
4+ years experience

*Plus:*
Successful candidate will be highly technical, analytical, and enjoy
problem solving

*Day to Day:*
Administration and maintenance of version control tool:  Starteam, TFS
Support and enhance CM processes and procedures needed to support the
Software development team.
Coordinate the creation of software branches for parallel development and
the use of labels to identify formal builds.
Work with Project Management team to plan development of multiple projects
in the source control tool and identify any risks or issues.
Supports configuration control by developing, interpreting, and
implementing software configuration management procedures in accordance
with company procedures and standards Perform builds and deployments to
multiple environments.
Repair and recover from software deployment failures.  Coordinate and
communicate with impacted user base.
Design, develop, and maintain automation tools using programming, database
or scripting languages to improve software builds and deployments.

*Thanks,Kavi Johnson | Technical RecruiterCAT Technology Inc."Committed to
Human Excellence Thru IT"Voice# 201-257-5081 ext 162 | Fax: 201 -342- 2385
411 Hackensack Avenue 7th Floor  Hackensack, NJ 07601Email: *
*k...@catstaffing-us.com* <k...@catstaffing-us.com>*, *
*kavijohns...@gmail.com* <kavijohns...@gmail.com>

*View my profile on Linkedin:
http:www.linkedin.com/pub/kavi-johnson/73/85b/aba/
<http://www.linkedin.com/pub/kavi-johnson/73/85b/aba/>Visit us at: *
*www.catamerica.com* <http://www.catamerica.com>* | *
*www.cattechnologies.com* <http://www.cattechnologies.com>

* NOTE: We Are Working With Prefered Vendor...!!!!*