Hello Dear Employers,

Greeting for the day!!

This is Ankit Kumar from Technology Resource Group Inc. an IT staffing
company based in California. I left my last organization Dynamic Software
and join this new company Technology Resource Group Inc

Please remove my old email address: an...@dyssinc.com change to new email
an...@tresourceinc.com

I will appreciate if you can add my new email an...@tresourceinc.com in
your distribution list. Looking forward for an opportunity to work with you
and assuring you of our best services.

Regards..

Ankit Kumar | Technology Resource Group Inc

3736 Hills-dale Court Santa Clara, CA

an...@tresourceinc.com

G talk. ankitkumar.recrui...@gmail.com
Yahoo: ankity94

LinkedIn:
in.linkedin.com/pub/ankit-recruiter-4000-all-accept-invitations/21/927/3a7/