Hi Associates,
Hope you are doing great!
I have an urgent requirement of  Data Analyst with SQL exp.  position  in
Stamford, CT. Please go though the below requirement and forward me your
consultant resume with contact details ASAP..

Position   :     Data Analyst with SQL exp.
Location  :     Stamford, CT
Duration  :     2-3 Months Contract

Minimum Requirement:
Looking for a Data Analyst with strong SQL skills.  Will run SQL queries;
make changes where necessary; create reports and send out reports. Will
look at data and write SQL statements. Will do research, analysis and
resolve issues. Will write technical and functional specifications..

Thank you for your time and consideration,

Very Truly,
*Kavi Johnson* | Sr. IT Recruiter
CAT Technology Inc ! Hackensack, NJ
"Committed to Human Excellence Through IT"
Voice: 201-257-5081. Ext: 158 | Fax: 201-342-2385
Official E-Mail ID: *kavi*@catstaffing-us.com <rich...@catstaffing-us.com>
Visit us at: www.catamerica.com | www.cattechnologies.com.

*Note: We are working with the Preferred Vendor.*