Hi,

Hope you are doing well.

Kindly have a look below job description and let me know you're interest in
this opportunity.

Title:               *Senior Java Developer*

*Location:        *

·         *Seattle, WA *

·         *St. Louis, MO *

·         *Atlanta, GA *

·         *Hoover, AL *

·         *Dallas, TX *

·         *Middleton, NJ *

·         *Hoffman Estates, IL*

Duration:        6+ Months

ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collaborates with developers and clients to develop precise business
logic.
- Develop new complex computer applications and enhance existing systems
according to assigned project requests, in accordance with established
departmental standards and guidelines.
- Responsible for researching, analyzing, coding, and testing all changes,
drawing on user and technical resources to successfully complete the
request.
- Identify, recommend, and/or develop code modifications or applications to
support the business requirements.
- Knowledge share with other developers and my at times represent team on
large scale projects.

***** CLIENT ADD *****
-

*5+ years experience in HTML, CSS, JavaScript, Java & XML - Proficient in
User Interface Design, Web2.0, HTML5, CSS3, jQuery and newer Java Script
libraries (KnockOut.js, Ember.js, Angular.js, Backbone.js or similar). -
Experience in designing and developing single-page applications and wizards
- Experience in designing modern server-side application components with
frameworks such as Node.js - Experience in Web API design and development
to support highly interactive business applications - Experience in
multiple Authentication and Authorization models, such as BasicAuth, Oauth,
Oauth2, OpenId, Persona - Strong UI application and framework development
experience with expert understanding of UI and UX principles. - Experience
in designing and developing re-usable and composable UI widgets or Gadgets.
- Experience with developing hybrid web/mobile applications and mobile
frame works (native iOS, ,Android and other mobile platforms) - Experience
with developing responsive web applications and applications with
mobile-first design patterns - Well versed with design, map, wireframe, and
mockup features, user flows and interactions (Story Boards). - Design and
build user interfaces, UI frameworks, components, and navigation elements
for highly interactive business applications. - Experience in customizing
and adapting existing or legacy tools to integrate with modern UI
application components. - Well versed in different browser models and
capabilities and creating graceful degradation pathways for less capable
browsers*

Skills Inventory

            Skill

1)        SQL     Expert             Required

2)        CSS (CSS3)

3)        Unix Shell Scripting

4)        HTML5

5)        Java/object-oriented programming

6)        XML

7)        Subversion

8)        REST full API

9)        Strong UI application and framework envelopment

10)      SOA

*Let me know if needed any help from my end. You can reach me via Email:
je...@gtssminds.com <je...@gtssminds.com>, Ph: (609) 890 0316 *802*