Hi,
Hope you are doing great ...!! :)
I am interested in reviewing your resume and want to have a conversation
with you to see if we can potentially work together on the position that I
am presently working on. I would appreciate if you could send a word format
of your most updated resume and best number to reach you by during the day.

*Database Architect100% RemoteWill hire over Skype1-2 months Contract*

*Job Description & Skills Required:*Jacobs Interactive needs a Database
Architect that has experience in setting up NoSQL on Amazon AWS (
http://aws.amazon.com/nosql/) database. They are moving their entire
infrastructure to from SQL Server to AWS for their development space.

*Thanks & Regards,Kavi Johnson | Technical RecruiterVoice# 201-257-5081 ext
162 | Email: **k...@catstaffing-us.com* <k...@catstaffing-us.com>
*, Gmail: **kavijohns...@gmail.com* <kavijohns...@gmail.com>

*NOTE: We Are Working With Prefered Vendor...!!!!*