Hi,

How are you doing?

Please go through the following job rek, if interested send me the updated
resume with contact details ASAP.

*Position:.NET Developer*

*Location: Madison, WI*
*Duration: Long-term*
Rate :45 /hr on C2C

This position will work with a team of developers to build a new data
collection system developed in ASP.NET <http://asp.net/> MVC using C#.
Database development will be performed using Oracle or SQLServer. This
person will be using LAN technology and Microsoft operating systems. This
position may also be asked to maintain existing enterprise systems written
in .NET and

Classic ASP technologies. Under general supervision of the Applications
Development Team manager, the person in this position is responsible for
performing the work of an analyst/programmer. This person works closely
with others to accomplish project objectives, or independently to
accomplish daily work requirements as a member of the Applications
Development Team. Objectives, priorities and deadlines are established in
consultation with the department program area leaders, the Applications
Development Team manager and or project manager.

*Required Technical Skills:*

*.NET C#, VB.NET <http://vb.net/>*

*Web API*

*ASP.NET <http://ASP.NET>*

*ASP.NET <http://ASP.NET> MVC 4*

WCF

SQL Server 2012

SSRS

SSIS

Oracle 11i

Visual Studio 2012

ReSharper

*Thanks,**Preethi*

*1901 North Roselle Road, Suite: 800,**Schaumburg, IL 60195*

*Direct:617-391-8553*

*Fax: 847 890 6394Email Id: **pree...@palniinc.com <pree...@palniinc.com>*

*YIM:ravula.preethi*

*www.palniinc.com* <http://www.palniinc.com/>

*Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This mail cannot be considered Spam
as long as we include contact information and a method to be removed from
our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing list, please reply with
"REMOVE" in the subject line and your email address in the body. Include
Complete Address and/or Domain/Aliases to be removed. We sincerely regret
any inconvenience*

*   Save Paper… Save Trees…*

*Please Let's Go Green…..think before you print!*