*Hello,This is Kavi Johnson, Technical Recruiter from CAT Technology
Inc.  We have an urgent requirement for one of our clients, please find the
job description below and interested please send me your most updated
resume on k...@catstaffing-us.com <k...@catstaffing-us.com> or call me on
201-257-5081*162. We will be providing immediate feedback or response to
your Resume.*

*Must Have Backbone Experience...!!!*

*Java Front-End Web DevelopmentLouisville, KY 6+months contract *
*Rate : $50/hr C2C*

*Explanation for Position:*The Candidate must have strong knowledge of
Front End web technologies, user interface design, and work experience
specifically in CSS, JavaScript, jQuery, JavaScript Grids (e.g., jqgrid,
jqxgrid), and HTML5. Angular or Backbone is a plus
Candidate must be familiar with user interface layout, presentation, and
usability.
This position requires knowledge of the project development life cycle,
good oral and written communication, and strong problem solving skills.

*Details of Position:*The Dynamic Interactive Viewer (DIV) team is looking
for a candidate to participate in definition and development of the
user-facing components of the application.
The position will be proactive in influencing the user experience
direction, as well as designing an innovative solution.
Position requires specific experience and focus on graphical user interface
layout, navigation, and usability for professional web applications.
The position will also assist in setting up the UI framework, defining user
interface standards, and the design approach.
Qualifications include 5-7 years’ experience designing user interface
solutions for interactive media, software or the web; solid understanding
of, and experience with the Web and Web technologies

*Management Skills:*Excellent written, oral and diagrammatic communication
skills; experience with task analysis and modeling, navigation systems,
contextual inquiry, usability inspection methods, and usability
testingBachelor’s degree in Computer Science, related discipline or
equivalent experience.

*Primary Skill:*HTML/CSS/JQuery

*Additional Skills:*HTML - Advanced
JavaScript - Advanced