Hi,

Hope you are all doing well.

Kindly have a look below job description, and do let me know your interest
in this opportunity.

Title:               PeopleSoft Time and Labor Technical Lead

Location:        US -New Albany, OH

Duration:        12 Months

*Mandatory Skills: *

   - Strong functional and technical experience with Time & Labor 9.1.
   - In-depth knowledge of Time & Labor configuration and experience in
   developing and customizing template-based rules
   - Experience with TCD integration, Self-service and MSS
   - Integration with Absence Management & Payroll modules.
   - International Time & Labor experience is desired
   - In depth knowledge of PeopleSoft HCM suite of products, including but
   not limited to HR, Payroll, Time & Labor, Self Service, Benefits
   Administration and Absence Management

·         Expertise in App Engines, CI’s, Messaging/Integration,
PeopleCode, Page Processor, SQR, SQL, XML, Workflow, and related
technologies desirable.

*Detailed JD:*

   - Work with business to determine functional requirements for
   initiatives where appropriate.
   - Able to translate functional requirements to technical requirements.
   - Able to scope effort, time and dollar estimates.
   - Analyze, document, and evaluate alternative solutions within a team
   environment.
   - Translate business processes into technical solutions.
   - Maintain consistent delivery of PeopleSoft solutions throughout the
   product suite by following development standards.
   - Provide application and technical support for the production
   processes.
   - Write and/or update system documentation.

·         Develop complex reporting solutions utilizing BI/XML Publisher,
SQR, Application Engine, Query, and other tools.

*Let me know if needed any help from my end. You can reach me via Email:
je...@gtssminds.com <je...@gtssminds.com>, Ph: (609) 890 0316 *802*