*Hello  Partners,*

Hope you are doing good!

Below are the list of open requirements with *Idexcel*. Please let me know
for which requirement you have candidate and I will send you a detailed job
description. If you have any questions call me at 703 230 2641 or mail me
at msh...@idexcel.com.

*Note: we work only with direct client reks. No implementation partner or
layers. *

*Position 1 :*

*Position: Sr. Project Manager (PMP Certification, ITIL and networking
knowledge) *

*Location: Pittsburgh, PA*

*Duration:  6 months *

*Yrs of exp : 10 yrs*

*Position 2 : *

*Position: Sr. Project Manager (PMP Certification and Clarity) *

*Location: Pittsburgh, PA*

*Duration:  6 months *

*Yrs of exp : 10 yrs*

*Position 3 : Fast moving*

*Position: Software Development Engineer in Test (SQL Queries, SELENIUM)*

*Location:  Chicago IL*

*Duration: 6 +months / **Full time*

*Yrs of exp : 8 yrs*

*Only Us Citizens & GC’s*

*Position 4 : fast moving *

*Role: Senior Software Engineer (strong in C++)*

*Location: Herndon, VA  *

*Location: Full-Time/Long-term*

*Position 5: *

*Position:   Microsoft SQL Database Administrator/Engineer *

*Location:    Chicago, Illinois*

*Duration:    Full time/Long term*

*Yrs of exp : 8 yrs*

*Only Us Citizens & GC’s*

Thank You

Regards*,*

Shiva Sai

Sr IT Recruiter  |  Idexcel Inc.

Work: 703-230-2641 |  Fax: 703-880-7584

email: msh...@idexcel.com

459 Herndon Parkway Suite 11, Herndon VA – 20170