Hi Partners,

This is *Shanmuga Karthik* from Ness Technologies (www.ness.com).

Please let me know if you have any one available for one of our direct
client opportunity at *Sandy UT. *Currently we are looking for great people
for the following opening, please send your Consultant resumes to
*shanmugakarthik.saraswa...@ness.com
<shanmugakarthik.saraswa...@ness.com> *for immediate response.

Job Title: Mobile QE Engineer

Duration: 6 months plus

Location: Sandy UT

Rate: $45/hr AI on C2C

Client: Ness USA Inc/Pearson

*Job Summary: *

The SQE Engineer is responsible for the planning, developing/implementing
the test planning, reviewing and creation of manual and automated
functional tests. Additionally, this SQE Engineer should possess the
necessary skills and experience in Mobile testing of native apps on IOS and
Android smartphones.

*Education and Experience*:

·         Bachelor’s degree in a computer related discipline preferred, or
the experiential equivalent.

·         4 – 5 plus years’ experience in software development environment.

*Technical Knowledge*:

·         At least 4 years’ of strong software quality assurance with
recent mobile testing experience.

·         Proven experience in manual/automated functional testing of
mobile applications on IOS (6, 7) and Android (4.0 up). Experience with
testing native apps.

·         Good experience with Mobile automation testing framework.
Calabash experience preferred and is the tool of choice. Otherwise, strong
automated tool experience with Selenium using Java or Groovy.

·         Good with API and Web Services testing experience.

·         Proficient with quality tracking and testing tools (e.g. Quality
Center, Rally).

·         Proven experience in working in a distributed team.

·         Understands agile methodologies (Continuous Integration,
Continuous Testing, and Continuous Deployment).

*Interpersonal Skills*:

·         Thrives on challenging projects with the ability to work
independently and prioritize multiple tasks concurrently.

·         Demonstrate strong leadership skills that can provide focus for a
group to work together to produce a professional quality product.

--

*Thanks,*

*Karthik SVVS**. **Senior Executive** - **Recruitment*

Ness Software Engineering Services

160 Technology Drive Canonsburg PA 15317

Office: (724) 514-3406 | Fax: (408) 792-8094

shanmugakarthik.saraswa...@ness.com | www.ness.com