Hi,

This is* Joseph* Sr. Recruiter with USM Systems, . I do have a job opening
for you as* J2EE Developer in Alpharetta, GA. *If interested please send me
your word format resume at jose...@usmsystems.com

*Position: J2EE (EJB, XML, JMS) Developer*

*Location: Alpharetta GA*

*Duration: 6+Months *

Need Locals Only

7+ years Java

5+ years JEE (including EJB, XML, and JMS)

5+ years full life cycle development

7+ years designing and implementing Java applications

Experience with SQL and database

Understands OO principles

4+ years UNIX and shell scripting

Experience with client/server development.

Good working knowledge in SOA architecture using Web Services and SOAP.

Preferred Skills

JBoss, Oracle EJB, JSP, JSTL, JMS, Junit, Java Script, Struts, Jaxb, JDK5,
Eclipse UML. Design Patterns

Plus Skills

Intalio and Drools.

Responsibilities

Assist in development/maintenance of software specifications utilizing
design constructs and standards.

Interact with business analysts to understand business requirements and
translate these into technical designs.

Interact with production support personnel to ensure that critical and
major production issues are resolved in a timely manner.

Provide technical support and take technical direction from project lead.

Perform design and code reviews with peers.

Create and execute unit test plans.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Joseph| **Sr IT Recruiter **| *

 *[image: cid:image001.jpg@01CCE136.5E9DDF70]*

*A CMMi Level 3 Company*

*Driving the Business*

*Trend*

[image: cid:image027.jpg@01CCFE1A.9168A1A0]
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/USM-Business-Systems/294628553910625>

[image: cid:image028.jpg@01CCFE1A.9168A1A0]
<http://twitter.com/#!/USMBusinessSys>

[image: cid:image029.jpg@01CCFE1A.9168A1A0]
<http://www.linkedin.com/syedahmed>

14175 Sullyfield Circle, Suite # 400,Chantilly, VA 20151, U.S.A

Email: jose...@usmsystems.com

Direct: *703-953-2622*

*Fax: 888-435- 5093*

Skype: josephs_usm

GTalk:  joseph.recruiter02

ISO 9001 and ISO 20000 Certified Company

Ranked No.7 in the Washington DC area-Washington Business Journal, 2013

Smart CEO Award Winner By SMART CEO Magazine, Baltimore,
U.S.A­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­; *Inc5000*  *Recognized Fastest growing
private company in U.S.A. **www.usmsystems.com* <http://www.usmsystems.com/>
*,*