Hello Partners,

We are looking for *Sr. QA with Telecom domain* for one of our client
at *Atlanta,
GA*. Please let me know your interest.

*Sr. QA with Telecom domain*

*Location: Atlanta, GA*

*Duration: Long term*

*Need only US Citizen on Green Card. Local preferred.*

*Required Skills and Experience: *

·         Hands-on experience in *manual/automated end-to-end testing* in a
multi-tiered multi-vendor environment.

·         Strong understanding of *black-box and white-box* testing
techniques.

·         Expertise in UI driven testing with focus on critical path
business workflows

·         Experience *in testing web-services and API’s using SOAP UI* or
similar tools.

·         Strong understanding of *SOA Architecture and working experience
with XMLs*.

·         Ability to isolate defects and analyze configuration and log
files.

·         Ability to lead and mentor a team of test engineers. Experience
in test automation using QTP is a plus.

·         Knowledge of telecom domain and charging and billing systems is a
plus.

*Desired Tools:*

·         HP QTP, Selenium, SOAP UI, HP Service Test, SQL Server.

·         HP ALM.

·         Charging System or Billing or Provisioning testing experience.

·         Knowledge of ESA (Ericsson SNMP Agent) which is used for Alarm
integration with any nodes.

·         Experienced working in Performance Management, Statistics,
counters handling from various platform and specific on BSS nodes.

·         He/she would need to coordinate with all the BSS Application to
be able to provide solution for integration of monitoring, alarm and
performance tool.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Dev Chauhan*

*International Technical Solutions (ITS)*

D: 206-497-5925, 206-274-4684

F: 206-319-4579

dev.chau...@i-tecsol.com <himanshu.kak...@i-tecsol.com>

at supp...@i-tecsol.com and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed
with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We
are sorry for the inconvenience.