Hello,
I have an immediate requirement for
*Procurement SAP SRM Project Business Analyst with UPK, HP QC, SAP ECC PtP
and SRM,  *please let me know if you have anyone available for the below
position

Please send resumes to ch...@genuineitllc.com

*Only GC and CITIZENS*

*Procurement SAP SRM Project Business Analyst *

*10 Months Contract*

*Houston, TX 77092 *

*This is a Techno Functional Role*

*KEY SKILLS REQUIRED: UPK, Test Scripts, HP Quality Center, Procurement
business knowledge , Develop training material, Change Management, SAP ECC
PtP , SRM*

*Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities *

• *Develop detailed test scripts for SRM areas*

• *Enter data in HP Quality Center for Testing *

• Execution of test scripts for different SRM functionalities

• *Develop training material*

o Work Instructions

o CBT

o *UPK documents* and screen shots

o Job Aids

• Support with training logistics (train the trainers)

• Prepare communications

• Participate in startup activities

• Provide warranty support Post Go-Live

• Support with supplier engagement activities

*Required Skills & Experience *

• Knowledgeable in the Acquisition process

• Very good communication and presentation skills

• *Preferable with experience in Change Management and Startup activities*

• *SAP ECC PtP and SRM knowledge*

• Good analytical and organizational skills

• Highly self-motivated and ability to work with minimum supervision

• Experience in system projects implementation will be an advantage

• Managing teams in virtual environments

• Excellent interpersonal skills

--

With Warm Regards

------------------------------

CHAVA

GENUINEIT LLC

contact: 512-298-3758

Email: ch...@genuineitllc.com <srika...@genuineitllc.com>, URL:
www.genuineitllc.com

Gtalkid : chava.genuin...@gmail.com

   - in.linkedin.com/pub/chava-anutharang/97/8b8/675/

Genuineit LLC *Certified Women Owned Business*

According to Bill S.1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress, this
message is not considered as "Spam" as we have included the contact
information. If you wish to be removed from our mailing list, please
respond with "remove" in the subject field. We apologize for any
inconvenience caused