Hello,

Hope you are doing good!!

We have an Urgent requirement with one of our client. Please go through the
job details and let me know your interest. If interested please send me
your updated resume with the below mentioned details to *ch...@bourntec.com
<ch...@bourntec.com>*

*Requirement: 1*

*Role: Sr. SQL DBA *

*Location: Minneapolis, MN*

*Duration: 6 months Contract*

*Must have experience with EMC or NETAPP or been in the environment*

*Responsibilities:*

Overall experience as a DBA of 8-10 years is required.

Responsible for maintaining a healthy stable production environment.

Involved in the complex troubleshooting issues relating to performance and
availability of the SQL 2005, 2008R2(most important) & 2012 environments.

A general background and familiarity with SSIS packages, stored
procedures,  .NET development and NetApp and EMC would make for the ideal
candidate

*Requirement: 2*

*Title:  Sr / Lead Salesforce Developer *

*Location:  New York, New York *

*Duration:  Phase I is 6-8 weeks + Phase II TBD *

*Note: GC/USC only*

*Project Description/Scope - Order to Cash review, client already owns
salesforce.com <http://salesforce.com> *

*Role Description and Responsibilities - *Assist the Client team in
evaluating the current salesforce.com configuration and be the SME with
respect to the capabilities of the application.  Once gaps in the order to
cash review are identified, we’ll  need the SME to be able to recommend
changes to the existing salesforce.com configuration. (For example, we know
that the client onboarding process is broken and the client is using Excel)

*Skill/Experience Requirements - *Must Have's Thorough knowledge of
salesforce.com capabilities, specifically related to the Order to Cash
process.

*Requirement: 3*

*Role: Hyperion FDM consultant*

*Location: Detroit, Michigan*

*Duration: 5-6 months Contract*

*Required Skills:*

1- Senior Essbase Studio and ASO developer, well versed in coding complex
Essbase applications, strong MDX and Essbase Studio calculation
development..
2- Senior FDM developer with extremely strong FDM expertise, scripting and
VB coding capabilities, to help us build some complex FDM streams. Location
Detroit, Michigan, start immediately.
3- Senior Hyperion Planning Infrastructure Architect, with expertise
migrating application from version 11.1.2.0 to 11.1.2.3, specially well
versed in upgrading Business Rules to Calc Manager, migrating Forms,
Reports and Security. Strong Hyperion Planning experience, has worked on
version 11.1.2.3..
4-Senior Hyperion Planning and Essbase BSO Developer, capable to help
stream line and enhance an already built application, will work with the
business to understand their pain points, requested enhancements and work
to build/enhance the application.

*If interested, Please send me the following information:*

Updated Word resume:

Full Name:

Contact Number:

Email ID:

Compensation/Rate on Hourly basis:

Visa Status:

Last 4 digits SSN No:

Current Location:

Relocation:

Availability:

Skype ID:

End Date of Recent project:

Educational Details (Higher Education/University/Place/Year of Completion):

2 Professional References (Name/Client/Designation/Contact Number/Official
Email ID):

Best regards,

Chiru | IT - Recruiter

B*o*urntec *Solutions* Inc.,

1701 East Wood field Road, Suite 200, Schaumburg, IL - 60173

Direct: 847-380-8037

ch...@bourntec.com | www.bourntec.com

Yahoo : chiru_recrui...@yahoo.com

Gmail : *chiru.recrui...@gmail.com <chiru.recrui...@gmail.com>*