*Please send replies/profiles to mohan.ga...@somasoftsol.com
<mohan.ga...@somasoftsol.com>*

*​-All our requirements are Direct client Requirements.*
*​-​Please Do submit only qualified profiles.*
*​-​​Please share the resumes only after you discuss with your consultant​.
 *

​
Please review the below requirement and let me know if you have anyone fit
for this position

Healthcare BA with FACETS

Mason, OH

6+ Months

Need (2) Healthcare BA's

– Mandatory Skills:

· Business Analyst – 7 years

· Requirements – 7 years

· Excellent Healthcare

· Agile

· As-Is/To-Be Experience

· FACETS – 3+ years Facets is required.

· Work with cross functional resources and teams to gather requirements and
use cases for business systems using industry standard methodologies to
illicit, analyze, document, validate and maintain requirements.

· Use knowledge of business process models and applications to act as a
liaison between business partners, vendors and IT team to ensure system
solutions are meeting business needs and maximized to potential.

· Provide production support of business systems by researching and
verifying issues to help maintain availability of IT systems.

Key Responsibilities:

· Facilitate requirement-gathering workshops. Gather requirements using
interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, storyboards,
surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios,
event lists, business analysis, competitive product analysis, task and
workflow analysis, and/or viewpoints. Represent requirements using
alternative views, such as analysis models (diagrams), prototypes, or
scenarios, where appropriate.

· Facilitate requirements analysis development and verification, ensuring
that requirement statements are complete, consistent, concise,
comprehensible, traceable, feasible, unambiguous, and verifiable, and that
they conform to standards.

· Support the definition and delivery of cross-functional business
requirements to deliver quality IT solutions and process improvement
projects.

· Partner with the technical areas in the research and resolution of system
and process problems.

· Work in a Project Team environment (e.g. IT, Business analysts, Project
Manager, Business partners) to satisfy system requirements.

· Work with IT and PMO to remain current on changes and new developments
and techniques that will effect and/or improve application systems.

· Participate in requirements prioritization and release planning.

· Manage changes to base lined requirements through effective application
of change control processes and tools.

· Support the development of effective requirements practices, including
use and continuous improvement of a requirements process. Assist with the
development of the organization’s requirements engineering policies,
procedures, and tools.

· Document requirements traceability information and track requirements
status throughout the project, including quality assurance testing.

· Implement ways to reuse requirements across projects.

· Participate in peer reviews and inspections of requirements documents.
Participate in peer reviews of work products derived from requirements
specifications to ensure that the requirements were interpreted correctly.

· Review and accept Initiation/Planning Artifacts from other IT competency
teams

· Participate in business process flow discussions to gather “as is” & “to
be” process flows with business partners

· Develop and use functional knowledge of key business and areas including
business processes and systems supporting area

· Develop and use functional knowledge of key system solutions, data and
reporting applications

· Participate in the design, implementation, and maintenance of
comprehensive test plans to ensure systems requirements are met across
complex mult- platform (AS400, Web, IVR, etc…) testing environments

· Participate in the planning, development and maintenance system and
regression level testing scenarios.
· Perform analysis of software/system problems reported to determine
deviation from system specification and business requirements
​

Please let me know if you need any more information.

Thanks & Regards,

*Mohan Ganti*

Mail: mohan.ga...@somasoftsol.com <recruite...@metmox.com>

*Disclaimer: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited
mail. Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact Information and a
receiving our emails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line
and mention all the email addresses to be removed with any email addresses.*