Dear All,

If you have anyone with you for the following position, please send the
suitable resume along with Contact Details, Current Location and Pay Rate
as soon as possible.

Kindly share suitable resumes ASAP to *mtripa...@tekshapers.com|*
<mtripa...@tekshapers.com%7C>

            Your earlier reply would be highly appreciated

Hi,

Hope you are doing Great.
Please find the requirement below and send me matched resumes to
*mtripa...@tekshapers.com
<mtripa...@tekshapers.com>*

Need True and Real Java Developers, must have at least 5 YRS real time exp,
also need H1B copy.

*Java Developers*

*Location: Lakewood, CA*

*Duration: 6 months plus *

We still have this need in *Lakewood**, CA* if you happen to come across
anyone. They are very particular and need someone who matches this
exactly. Let me know if you might have anyone.

*Candidates must demonstrate the combination of weblogic, J2EE, JAX-RPC and
java webservices experience which are core requirements for this position.*

*Responsible for analysis, design, coding and testing of new applications
or enhancements to existing applications using Java-based technologies,
including Java, J2EE, JSP, XML, JDBC, and Weblogic. Work primarily involves
creating/modifying J2EE web services. Must be able to apply SDLC concepts
and have a proven track record of delivering solid, robust applications.
Must have a solid understanding of Object Oriented Programming. Strong
communication skills are required as position will interact with business
owners. 5+ years of prior Java development experience required.*

*Additional Job Details:*

*Need for a Senior Java Developer to help modify and test our J2EE web
services.*

*Requirements:*

*1. Senior level, 7 yrs+ experience*

*2. Java, J2EE Java web services development experience, not just
consuming.*

*3. Eclipse*

*4. Weblogic and Tomcat installation/configuration*

*5. XML 6. JMS (preferred)*

*7. JDBC and SQL (preferred)*

*8. JAX-RPC (preferred)*

*9. SoapSonar (preferred*