Hi,

Please go through the requirement and let me know.

Please respond back to: uday.sam...@softsol.net

Title: Senior Software Engineer/Architect – UI

Location: Pleasanton, CA

Type of position: 12+ Years

Need Locals

Required Skills:

3+  of software engineering including solid foundation in Javascript.

Must have spent few years as front end engineer and proficient in CSS and
HTML who has built delightful UI and has passion for UI innovation and
simplicity

3+ years development experience in Search and Solr/Lucene with strong
domain knowledge in indexing, NLP, and retrieval.

Hands-on experience with Solr/Lucene, Hadoop(HDFS, Mapreduce, Zookeeper),
Hbase, Nutch, and Tika.

Experienced in improving relevancy, precision/recall, role based security,
and performance.

Semantic search, entity extraction, and ontology tools.

Experience resolving complex search issues around Solr/Hadoop.

Software install and configuration.

Participating in requirements and design workshops with our users.

Developing project deliverable documentation.

Agile development methodologies.

Must have a disciplined, methodical, and minimalist approach to designing
and building software

Nice to Have:

Experience in Machine Learning, Mahout, Tika, RDF/Triple Stores, Graph
databases.

Background in Analytics – Geospatial, Temporal

--

*Uday B*
*Sr Recruiting Co-ordinator*

[image: Description: Description: Description: email logo.jpg]
<http://www.softsol.com/>