Hi ,

This is *Kranti* from *Net2Source*. We are immediately looking for a
*Specialty-Xendesktop\
Xenapp *for one of our clients at *Decatur - Illinois. *If you are
interested or know someone who is looking for projects, please apply by
emailing the resume ASAP to* kra...@net2source.com
<kra...@net2source.com> *along
with expected rates and contact details. You can call me at *201-340-8700
Ext. 441*  to discuss this opportunity.

*Position : Specialty-Xendesktop\ Xenapp*

*Location : **Gloucester MA*

*Duration : 6 + months Contract*

*Responsibility:*

·         Duties include the following:

·         Work with a global team to maintain and improve The global VDI
Infrastructure.

·         Be Responsible for design and execution within various projects

·         Provide customer facing presentations of current status and
future road maps.

·         Communicate suggestions and concerns to the GCV Manager.

·         Consistently stay abreast of industry news and standards.

·         Ensure proper documentation is maintained.

·         Ensure proper change control is maintained.

·         Work to ensure Root Cause Analysis of outages and escalated
problems.

·         Provide a face for the VDI team for local escalations.

*Experience Requirements:*

·         Impeccable communication skills

·         *Xenserver 6x* or above preferably with GPU intensive workloads

·         *Xendesktop 7x* or above

·         *Xenapp 6.5 or above*

·         *Vsphere  5x*

·         *Citrix PVS 6x or above*

·         Citrix Netscaler 10x or above

·         HP Blade Workstation with Nvidia GPU supporting Various CAD
Applications

·         Experience working with technical clients, SW Developers, and
Engineers.

·         Experience with Appsense 8x or higher a plus.

*Thanks,*

*Kranti*

*Sr.Technical Recruiter*

*Net2Source Inc.*

*Tel: (201) 340.8700 x 441 | Fax: (201) 221.8131*

*Address: 15 Exchange Place, Suite # 500, Jersey City, NJ - 07302 *

*Website:* www.net2source.com