Hello,

Hope you are doing good!!

We have an Urgent requirement with one of our client. Please go through the
job details and let me know your interest. If interested please send me
your updated resume with the below mentioned details

*Please share resume to ch...@bourntec.com <ch...@bourntec.com>*

*Role: Java Developer*

*Location: Ft Worth, TX*

*Duration: 6 month+*

*Skills:*

*Required:* Java, JavaScript, HTML5, jQuery, jQuery Mobile

*Preferred:* JSP, Unix Shell, Ajax, JSON, Rational Software Architect /
Eclipse

Application development role that will be responsible for the development,
implementation, and maintenance of effective software solutions that
support a variety of service management applications and interfaces in a
7x24 operations center environment. Focus will initially be user interface
development for mobile applications but job will likely also include tasks
related to core functionality, backend processing, and integration with
external systems. Support the technical needs of technology services staff,
telecommunications analysts, field support personnel, engineers, and
vendors, ensuring quality solutions are delivered in a timely manner and
effective relationships are maintained with the representatives from each
group. Define, develop, and execute project plans to accomplish goals and
objectives. Assess project risks and effectively manage and communicate
them to the manager in a timely manner. Provide On-Call support during off
hours if needed to assist in the resolution of system problems and minimize
the impact of any issues that arise outside of normal business hours.

*Projects: *

Successful candidate will be working on projects involving key service
management functions including Incident, Change, Problem, and Work Order
management and providing mobile capabilities for these functions to field
personnel.

If interested, Please send me the following information:

Updated Word resume:

Full Name:

Contact Number:

Email ID:

Compensation/Rate on Hourly basis:

Visa Status:

Last 4 digits SSN No:

Current Location:

Relocation:

Availability/Notice Period:

Available for In-person Interview(If required):

Skype ID:

End Date of Recent project:

Educational Details (Higher Education/University/Place/Year of Completion):

2 Professional References (Name/Client/Designation/Contact Number/Official
Email ID

Best regards,

Chiru | IT - Recruiter

B*o*urntec *Solutions* Inc.,

1701 East Wood field Road, Suite 200, Schaumburg, IL - 60173

Direct: 847-380-8037

ch...@bourntec.com | www.bourntec.com

Yahoo : chiru_recrui...@yahoo.com

Gmail : *chiru.recrui...@gmail.com <chiru.recrui...@gmail.com>*

[image: Description: Description: Description:
http://www.a2sworks.co.uk/SITE/UserMedia/Images/LinkedIn-Button.gif]
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/522154?trk=NUS_CMPY_TWIT>[image:
http://www.leap-program.org/site/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/twitterbutton2.png]
<https://twitter.com/Bourntecjobs>[image: Description: View my profile on