Greetings

Please go through the below job description and let me know if you are
interested in this Position or not. If yes, please send me your latest
resume as per the requirement ASAP.

Reply to recruite...@paradigminfotech.com

Pref Vendor

Network system engineer with Firewall Checkpoint

Security/Firewall expert in Memphis,TN for 11 months

H1s and non locals are accepted

Start date 19th of SEP 2014

This person will be doing the following:

Security Analyst handling Checkpoint policy implementation on a global
scale for Perimeter Security and Remote Access. Reviews firewall requests
by several business units within client company for connectivity external
and internal and see that the request follows policy and procedure.
Implements policy and troubleshoots after implementation to assure all
requirements are met.

Mandatory Details:

Full Name as per SSN:

Current work authorization in US:

Current Location with city:
Relocation:
Availability:
Last 4-digits of SSN:

Total Experience:

Contact NO:
Email ID:

SkypID:

H1b Visa expire (month & Year):

Rate (C2C /1099 /W2):

Employer Details:

2 Official references from recent 2 projects in below format (Must)

Reference 1

Name:

Company name:

Designation:

Official mail id:

Contact Details:

Reference 2

Name:

Company name:

Designation:

Official mail id:

Contact Details:

Thanks and Regards,

Anil
Paradigminfotech

8830 Stanford Blvd,

Suite 312 Columbia, MD 21045
recruite...@paradigminfotech.com <recruite...@paradigminfotech.com> //
*www.paradigminfotech.com* <http://www.paradigminfotech.com/>

The best way to reach me is via email

[image: cid:image001.jpg@01CFA1A1.CEB13400]

*Tel: 302-357-9154* <Tel:410-505-4123>

*recrui...@paradigminfotech.com <recrui...@paradigminfotech.com>* //
*www.paradigminfotech.com* <http://www.paradigminfotech.com/>

The best way to reach me is via email

Paradigm InfoTech Inc is a registered e Verify company