Hello,

Hope you are doing good!!

We have an Urgent requirement with one of our client. Please go through the
job details and let me know your interest. If interested please send me
your updated resume with the below mentioned details

*Please share resumes to ch...@bourntec.com <ch...@bourntec.com>*

*Requirement: 1*

*Job Title: iOS Developer*

*Location: Oklahoma City, OK*

*Duration: 6 months*

*(EAD-OPT/L2/GC, GC/USC)*

*Brief Job details:*

Design and develop enterprise mobile applications for iOS 7.x.

*Skills:*

Must be proficient in Objective C programming language, Xcode IDE, iOS
Human Guidelines, XML, web services, JSON, CoreData, Media Management, GPS

*Requirement: 2*

*Role: Lead/Sr. QA Analyst (10 or more years exp is must)*

*Location: Minneapolis,  MN **(Need Locals)*

*Duration: 7 months*

*Major Job Duties and Responsibilities: *

Work with QA Analysts and Developers to ensure that all aspects of the
system have proper testing coverage and overall system reliability,
performance and quality

Comply with the system development life cycle (SDLC) and project management
methodology (PMLC) by participating in scope assessment, risk and cost
analysis

Coach, lead and mentor other team members

Provide testing management for ongoing projects and future initiatives

Deliver effective and efficient testing solutions by meeting key project
milestones and overall project deliverables on time, and adhering to
development and quality standards

Analyze the testing needs and develop testing strategy and plans

Review and approve test plans, scenarios, scripts or procedures such as
database impacts, software scenarios or usability

Review software documentation to ensure technical accuracy, compliance or
completeness and/or to mitigate risks

Ensure application documentation is complete and maintained/ updated in a
timely fashion

Perform other duties as assigned

If interested, Please send me the following information:

Updated Word resume:

Full Name:

Contact Number:

Email ID:

Compensation/Rate on Hourly basis:

Visa Status:

Last 4 digits SSN No:

Current Location:

Relocation:

Availability/Notice Period:

Available for In-person Interview(If required):

Skype ID:

End Date of Recent project:

Educational Details (Higher Education/University/Place/Year of Completion):

2 Professional References (Name/Client/Designation/Contact Number/Official
Email ID

Best regards,

Chiru | IT - Recruiter

B*o*urntec *Solutions* Inc.,

1701 East Wood field Road, Suite 200, Schaumburg, IL - 60173

Direct: 847-380-8037

ch...@bourntec.com | www.bourntec.com

Yahoo : chiru_recrui...@yahoo.com

Gmail : chiru.recrui...@gmail.com