*Please send replies/profiles to mohan.ga...@somasoftsol.com
<mohan.ga...@somasoftsol.com>*

*​-All our requirements are Direct client Requirements.*
*​-​Please Do submit only qualified profiles.*
*​-​​Please share the resumes only after you discuss with your consultant​.
 *

​
inFunction: Sales Operations

Sub-Function: IT Development

Job Title: Salesforce.com Developer

Position Name (BAT) SAAS BAT Salesforce.com Developer

Job ID: (TBD)

Location: United States – Horsham, Pennsylvania

Job Category(s): Information Technology, Business Solutions Designer,
Business Systems Analyst, Programmer, Software Engineer, Systems Engineer,
Salesforce, SAAS Software, Cloud Computing

Position Type: Experienced

Relocation Provided: No

Education Required: Bachelors Degree Preferred, Associates or technical
degree.

Experience Required: A minimum of 3 year of general work experience
Salesforce.com Specialties, minimum 1 year experience with Visualforce or
APEX or JAVA (must be object oriented programming) Platform knowledge of
Force.com, CRM Experience AND/OR working with Sales, Finance and Support
teams.

3+ Business Sys Administration, Development or Related Business Technical
Roles

Basic Qualifications:

Software Development, Programming, Salesforce.com, Force.com Development,
System Administration, Building Software Solutions, Evaluating Business
Requirements, Business Analytical/Technical, Other Key Terms: Apex, Visual
Force, Fore.com, SFDC, Salesforce.com, SaaS, Platform, API’s, Validation
Rules, Workflow, Data.com, Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, Test Classes

Scope of Responsibility/Expectation:

We are looking for a Salesforce.com Developer to join our Business
Applications Team in Horsham, PA. This individual is expected to have
extensive knowledge of the Salesforce.com Platform and Business Functions.
In addition, extensive work experience with JAVA and/or APEX is required.
This position is majority technical development with system configuration,
system integration, data conversion etc. This individual is expected to
participate in the development, analysis, design, user success and
implementation of Force.com platform solutions. They will work with BSA
and/or other technical/business and/or be individually required to
formulate technical approaches for Business solutions.

Specific Knowledge/Skills:

JAVA (or APEX) Object-Oriented Programming Experience

HTML, CSS, Javascript, JQuery Languages

Understanding of the development aspects of the Force.com Platform.
(Standard vs. Visualforce/APEX)

Ability to build Test Classes and Move code to Production Environments.
(Eclipse or other)

Salesforce.com Experience at the Technical, Theory and Process Levels

Validation, building reports and user dashboards, evaluating integration
approaches, Develop training sessions, and user adoption strategies.

Strong Business Technical Skills, Supporting Sales, Services, Marketing,
Finance & Project Management

Proven Track Record of User Success and Ability To Drive Solution Adoption

Software Development Experience or Related Exposure to Software Solution
environments

Good Communication/Interfacing Skills relating to Business Processes,
programming and auditing.

Understanding of the SFDC Security Model, Validation Rules, Workflow Rules,
etc.

Business Analytics Experience - Knowledge & Development (Dashboards &
Reporting)

Detailed Reason For Opening
This is a position is critical to fulfill business needs to for very
aggressive schedules, projects and programs as it pertains to the SAAS Tool
program, including Salesforce.com, 3rd party App Exchange tools and many
custom applications. The skill-sets required to quickly implement business
solutions. This person is required to continue to support the existing
Salesforce Project and support expansion. This individual will also
continue to deliver on the growing Pipeline of Salesforce.com application
opportunities that exist to maximize overall ARRIS business systems.
​

Please let me know if you need any more information.

Thanks & Regards,

*Mohan Ganti*

Mail: mohan.ga...@somasoftsol.com <recruite...@metmox.com>

*Disclaimer: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited
mail. Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact Information and a
receiving our emails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line
and mention all the email addresses to be removed with any email addresses.*