Hello,

Hope you are doing good!!

We have an Urgent requirement with one of our client. Please go through the
job details and let me know your interest. If interested please send me
your updated resume with the below mentioned details.

*Please share resumes to ch...@bourntec.com <ch...@bourntec.com>*

*EAD/GC/USC*

*Title:               QA Analysts (2 openings)*

*Location:        Princeton, NJ *

*Duration:             1 year      *

*SUMMARY*

*This position is mainly manual testing.*

A Quality Assurance Analyst is needed for testing in-house applications.
Business domain is asset management in the intermodal transportation
industry. Related business experience is a plus but not required. The QA
Analyst must be well rounded in a variety of technologies, and have a
thorough understanding of SDLC methodologies. The successful candidate will
be a highly motivated individual with a thirst for knowledge and strong
analytical, troubleshooting, communication and interpersonal skills.

*Essential Responsibilities/Duties/Functions/Tasks*

Develop and execute test plans, develop test cases, test data, test
scenarios, and other testing related documentation

Effectively interpret Design/Requirements documentation and work with
business and IT staff to create test plans/scripts

Conduct meetings with Business and Development for
requirements/implementation review

Accurately report and track testing related defects and issues, by writing
effective and thorough bug reports, and verify bug fixes

Coordinate UAT and other testing related tasks with Business and other IT
departments

Identify process and application issues and provide suggestions to improve

*Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Qualifications*

Minimum 8 years of related QA experience required

Comprehensive understanding of QA Methodologies and all phases of SDLC

Experience developing SQL queries and using different Joins on multiple
tables to perform Backend Testing

Ability to prepare test data to optimize testing

Ability to learn and adapt to in-house system applications

Ability to function effectively in a fast paced, team oriented work
environment

Ability to work independently as well as contribute to the overall success
of the team

Experience using HP Quality Center / ALM

Experience in the intermodal or transportation industries is preferred

Experience with automated testing technologies is preferred

If interested, Please send me the following information:

Updated Word resume:

Full Name:

Contact Number:

Email ID:

Compensation/Rate on Hourly basis:

Visa Status:

Last 4 digits SSN No:

Current Location:

Relocation:

Availability/Notice Period:

Available for In-person Interview(If required):

Skype ID:

End Date of Recent project:

Educational Details (Higher Education/University/Place/Year of Completion):

2 Professional References (Name/Client/Designation/Contact Number/Official
Email ID

Best regards,

Chiru | IT - Recruiter

B*o*urntec *Solutions* Inc.,

1701 East Wood field Road, Suite 200, Schaumburg, IL - 60173

Direct: 847-380-8037

ch...@bourntec.com | www.bourntec.com

Yahoo : chiru_recrui...@yahoo.com

Gmail : chiru.recrui...@gmail.com

[image: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:
http://www.a2sworks.co.uk/SITE/UserMedia/Images/LinkedIn-Button.gif]
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/522154?trk=NUS_CMPY_TWIT>[image:
http://www.leap-program.org/site/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/twitterbutton2.png]
<https://twitter.com/Bourntecjobs>[image: Description: Description: