Dear All,
If you have anyone with you for the following position, please send the
suitable resume along with Contact Details, Current Location and Pay Rate
as soon as possible.
Kindly share suitable resumes ASAP to mayan...@idctechnologies.com
            Your earlier reply would be highly appreciated*
<mayan...@idctechnologies.com>*

*This position is moving fast and we are getting quick responses from the
manager. We really need quality submissions and I am open to candidates
from anywhere is US. Please focus on the highlighted skills.*

*** Looking for candidates with experience on integration projects****

*Location:                             Cincinnati, OH*

*Duration:                             6 months*

*Interview Type:                Phone / Video Call *

We are currently looking for a Senior Java Developer .This person will work
with project teams on their designs to ensure effective implementation of
Integration projects, which include full lifecycle design, development, and
maintenance of integration interfaces in a SOA environment. Consults and
collaborates with a team of senior subject matter experts, enterprise
architects, solution architects and security architects in defining the
overall integration approaches.

*Essential Functions:*

Develops service wrappers for clinical and business applications.

Develops and Implements custom application solutions based on business
requirements.

Performs the unit testes using Test driven development methodology.

Performs the integration testing in a development environment .

Assists with performance and security testing in a development environment.

Develop code developments and deployment Documentation.

Maintains the code in the operational life cycle of the application.

Attends regular departmental and project meetings.

Performs other work-related duties as assigned.

Minimal travel may be required (up to 25%).

 *Requirements:*

We are seeking candidates with the following:
BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Management Information
Systems, Business Administration, related field, or equivalent education
and experience.
10  years of experience  on Java Development including Multithreading,
Serialization, Synchronization and data structures. Experience in designing
and developing applications using Object Oriented Design. Experience with a
broad range of Web Services Standards and integration design patterns
(request/response, publish/subscribe, assured delivery, synchronous vs.
asynchronous) required.
Experience in enterprise integration background including XML/XSLT, Data
Transformation, Message Routing, Integration Infrastructure and Web
Services (WS*, REST).
Experience in software/middleware components (Enterprise Services Bus,
Enterprise Messaging, J2EE application servers).  Experience in relational
database (SQL Server, Oracle) and programming experience (PL/SQL, T-SQL)
preferred.
Experience in developing technical documentation, and supports the QA,
release, and production support processes. Strong knowledge of patterns and
MVC frameworks like Spring, Hibernate, and Struts etc. Experience with
Oracle SOA fusion product will be a plus. Strong leadership skills while
working in a team environment.
Negotiation and creative problem solving skills. Excellent skills in oral
and written business communications in English.

*Thanks & Regards*

* Mayank Tripathi*

*Technical Recruiter*

*[image: Description: Description: Description: logo]*

*IDC Technologies*

*1851 McCarthy Blvd. Suite 116, Milpitas, CA 95035 Phone: 408-457-9399
EXT-2081, Fax: 408-608-6088*

*Email: mayan...@idctechnologies.com <mayan...@idctechnologies.com>
Website: **www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>

*GTalk/YM:  mtripathi.recruiter MP Please consider the environment before
printing this email. *

*"Under Bill s. 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
we will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list."*