Hi,

Hope you are great today...!!!

Please find the below requirement for Programmer Analyst and let me know if
you have any suitable resources..…
*Quick reply on:- deep...@eruditionweb.com <deep...@eruditionweb.com>*

Position : Programmer Analyst
Duration : 12 Months
Location : Topeka KS

*Candidates must be local as F2F interview is required.*

Someone that has current VB.NET <http://vb.net/> skills and strong SQL is
the person that will work. Thanks.

Looking for mid to senior level developer with the characteristics below.
The developer would be working on gathering data requirements of missing
data elements in our data store, working with the source system teams to
identify where the data is located and then creating the extract to get the
data in the data store.

· SQL Skillset should include

o Table manipulation; creation, population, and usage of all types of
tables, including in-memory temp tables.

o Ability to efficiently create and use stored procedures and functions.

o Fundamental understanding of cursors and how to use them.

o Data type manipulation, conversion, and formatting.

o A high degree of proficiency with queries and the concepts of different
types of unions and the ability to use these types of unions effectively to
achieve the desired result set.

· Oracle skillset should include

o Table manipulation; creation, population, and usage of all types of
tables, including in-memory temp tables.

o Ability to efficiently create and use stored procedures and functions.

o Fundamental understanding of cursors and how to use them.

o Data type manipulation, conversion, and formatting.

o A high degree of proficiency with queries and the concepts of different
types of unions and the ability to use these types of unions effectively to
achieve the desired result set.

· Good communication skills

· Ability to work on a team in a large project and the ability to work
independently and own a project from start to finish

· VB.Net <http://vb.net/> experience

· Financial and Insurance knowledge a plus

· Solid understanding of Object Oriented design patterns using the .NET
framework.

· Application life cycle process.

· Familiarity with, and use of, Microsoft products (Office, Visual Studio,
etc.) and environments (Windows, networks, etc.).

· Good math skills, to include: interest rate calculations, averages, rate
and percentage calculations.

· Standard development skills:

o Solid, demonstrated, knowledge of the fundamentals of Object Oriented
design patterns.

o Conceptualize a multi-linear design structure.

o Write clear, concise, code to solve specific problems.

o Debug efficiently.

o Use 3rd party toolsets to accomplish tasks.

o Ability to write code that maximizes performance without sacrificing
readability and ease of understanding.

o Should be able write code that conforms to a structured design pattern.

· .NET skillset should include:

o Solid, demonstrated, knowledge of the fundamentals of Object Oriented
design patterns using the .NET framework.

o Working with and connecting to a variety of data sources, including
databases, files, and services

o File manipulation; creation, population, reading

o System Reflection and dynamic object creation

o Data type manipulation, conversion, and formatting; including abstract
and inherited objects.

o Work within hierarchical code environments, containing multiple levels of
interfaces and inherited objects.

o Solid understanding of how to work within an event driven environment.

Thanks
Deepak B
Phone : 785 783 5571
Gtalk : deepakb.eruditionweb