HI All,

Please send resumes to ch...@genuineitllc.com

I have an urgent need with one of our Direct Client in Austin, TX need SQL
Database Developer with SQL Server, Oracle 11G, SSRS, BI and SSIS
experience. It’s a long term project Due October 1, 2014, Please go through
the requirement and reply back with your consultants resume Rate: $60/hr on
C2C.

*The Database Developer will be doing the following:*

•        Develop custom database-driven reports using Crystal Reports,
SSRS, and BIRT

•        Develop advanced, custom database queries for validation and
testing

•        Create data workflow processes using SSIS

•        Develop optimization processes to optimize database queries

•        Develop custom stored procedures, triggers, views and integrate
them with web service applications

•        Develop web-based applications driven by database queries

•        Develop graphics

*Minimum Requirements:*

Years

Skills/Experience

4

Production database experience with Microsoft SQL Server (2005, 2008/R2,
2012) and Oracle 11G

4

Data reporting experience with Crystal Reports, SQL Server Report Services,
Business Intelligence Reporting Tool

2

Data development experience with SQL Server Integration Services

*Preferences:*

Years

Skills/Experience

2

Web design and development experience with HTML5, CSS, AJAX, ASP.NET

2

Create web graphics using Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator

--

With Warm Regards

------------------------------

CHAVA

GENUINEIT LLC

contact: 512-298-3758

Email: ch...@genuineitllc.com <srika...@genuineitllc.com>, URL:
www.genuineitllc.com

Gtalkid : chava.genuin...@gmail.com

   - in.linkedin.com/pub/chava-anutharang/97/8b8/675/

Genuineit LLC *Certified Women Owned Business*

According to Bill S.1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress, this
message is not considered as "Spam" as we have included the contact
information. If you wish to be removed from our mailing list, please
respond with "remove" in the subject field. We apologize for any
inconvenience caused