Hello,
I have an immediate requirement for *VB .NET Developer*,
please let me know if you have anyone available for the below position

Please send resumes to ch...@genuineitllc.com

*.NET Developer with Experience in Oil & Gas Industry and local to Houston
TX ONLY *

*VB .NET Developer with extensive SQL and UI (Infragistics)    Duration: 12
months+ Location: Downtown Houston Rate: $50/hr on C2C*

On behalf of our client in oil and gas, We are looking for a Senior .NET
Developer for our preferred client in their Houston, TX location. The
qualified candidate will possess 5+ years of application development
experience using VB.NET, SQL, and Infragistics.

*Job Description:*
Responsible for full software life-cycle on small scope projects or
multiple phases of the life cycle on larger, more complex projects.
Conduct comprehensive end-user interviews to research, analyze, and produce
accurate and thorough project documentation and deliverables (e.g.,
functional and system requirements, project schedules and communications,
process and screen flow diagrams, graphical user interface and/or report
designs, testing documentation, training materials, etc.).
Create and test prototype to determine alternative solutions to specific
problem.
Create development and testing guidelines
Provide design guidance in all layers of the system – GUI, Business Logic,
Data Access, Server Integration, and Testing
Maintain applications by evaluating and revising them as required.

Debug and troubleshoot defects, issues and other problems by developing
software solutions and participating in coordinating software testing and
re-migration as needed.
Train users in the use of new and revised applications.

*Required Skills*
At least 5 years of experience in .NET/VB.NET
College degree required with preference in Information Technology discipline
Experience with VB.NET
Experience with SQL including stored procedures
Experience with Infragistics
Experience with Crystal Reports

--

With Warm Regards

------------------------------

CHAVA

GENUINEIT LLC

contact: 512-298-3758

Email: ch...@genuineitllc.com <srika...@genuineitllc.com>, URL:
www.genuineitllc.com

Gtalkid : chava.genuin...@gmail.com

   - in.linkedin.com/pub/chava-anutharang/97/8b8/675/

Genuineit LLC *Certified Women Owned Business*

According to Bill S.1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress, this
message is not considered as "Spam" as we have included the contact
information. If you wish to be removed from our mailing list, please
respond with "remove" in the subject field. We apologize for any
inconvenience caused