*PLEASE SEND  RESUME TO: sarojnaya...@yahoo.com
<sarojnaya...@yahoo.com> or *nayaksaro...@gmail.com*  /Direct: *912-246-6649

* Hello, *
My name is Saroj Nayak from Vamana Systems Inc. We are looking for *UI/UX
Designer and **PeopleSoft Tester**.* Please let us know if you would be
interested for the below requirement. Respond to me with your updated
resume.

*(1)Position: UI/UX Designer*

*Location: Seattle--WA*

*Job Description:*

*Job Summary*

Here’s what we need in a principal UX designer. Someone who identifies and
provides elegant solutions to design problems. Owns and drives high-profile
projects from concept to completion by analyzing customer research and
collaborating with key stakeholders across the company, resulting in
innovative customer experiences. Our ideal candidate manages time well,
juggles multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment, and has a good
handle on agile development methods.

*Basic Qualifications:*

• 7+ years using Adobe Creative Suite

• 7+ years designing user interfaces, preferably in an enterprise
environment

• 5+ years defining user experience via information architecture
documentation, user scenarios, user flows, wireframes, visual comps, and
interactive prototypes

• 5+ years coding basic HTML and CSS as well as familiarity with jQuery and
JavaScript

*Preferred Qualifications:*

• Undergraduate or advanced degree in visual design, human
factor/interaction design, related field or equivalent experience

• Experience creating beautiful and user-friendly experiences for the Web,
mobile and/or business software, as well as developing and maintaining
detailed visual/UI specifications and design patterns.

• Ability to purchase or concoct a decent potluck dish (we like to eat)

• Advanced skills with industry-standard tools, including: Adobe Creative
Suite (primarily Photoshop and Illustrator), Axure, Omnigraffle, Visio, etc.

• Proficiency in cross-browser compatibility issues and best practices

• Ability to estimate and communicate the level of effort for design
initiatives

• Ability to critique other creative work, offering direction for improving
quality, consistency or strategy

• Ability to clearly communicate and present design solutions to UX
leadership, business stakeholders, developers and executives for review and
feedback

• Ability to advocate industry standards and user-centric design principals

• Ability to champion innovative techniques and solutions

• Experience with usability and analyzing customer-related research to
better inform user stories, priorities and solutions to improve the user
experience

• Experience with agile methodologies (i.e. agile, scrum, kanban, sticky
notes)

• Experience with consumer-oriented sites, personal finance industry or
related industries

• Solid design portfolio demonstrating masterful typography, a range of
design styles and UX solutions

*(2)Position: PeopleSoft Tester*

*    Location: Orangeburg – NY*

*    Duration: 12+ months*

Minimum 7 years in software business analysis, testing, or related IT
experience.

Minimum 3 years of testing experience Infor Workbrain modules (Preferred,
manager’s team will Train on this skill)

Minimum 5 years of testing experience in PeopleSoft HR, Time, payroll &
Absence modules.

Experience with PeopleSoft HCM core modules—Payroll, Time & Labor module,
base benefits, benefits administration

Must be able to work onsite at Verizon. No working remotely please

*Regards*

*Saroj Nayak*

Technical Recruiter

Vamana systems.