Title: Peoplesoft Cash Management Lead***Must be on your W2***
Location: Miami, FL
Rate: Negotiable
Start: 2 weeks
Duration: 3 + months

Our client is looking for an experienced PeopleSoft Cash Management
Functional Lead to troubleshoot and support PeoopleSoft 9.1 in the weeks
and months post live.
Strong client facing skills essential.
Role provides advice and support for key client issues, using technology,
data services and change management effectiveness skillsTi to provide you
with the best solution.
Enterprise application services we provide include the following:

Architecture: Rationalizing a portfolio of applications from integrated
systems, best-of-breed solutions, and other software implemented over the
years or inherited with mergers and acquisitions
Selection: Facilitating an objective, fact-based process to weigh the most
viable options for integrated systems (e.g. ERP) and/or best-of-breed,
point solutions
Implementation: Assessing, designing, developing, testing, deploying, and
supporting Oracle and SAP system components to meet business requirements
Optimization: Assessing and redesigning processes in Oracle, SAP, or other
leading ERP systems.

Undergraduate Degree (e.g., BA, BS) preferred in computer science,
information technology or a related discipline

*With Warm Regards*

PAWAN,

[image: logo_final]

Genuineit LLC *Certified Women Owned Business*

Making IT Happen…

[image: cid:image001.png@01CD0B34.DFB7EBF0]
 Ph: 713 234 5905

pawan.genuineit...@gmail.com

pawan.genuineit...@yahoo.com

http://in.linkedin.com/pub/pawan-kumar/a6/818/4b3/

[image: cid:image006.png@01CFA82B.007BD7D0]

According to Bill S.1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress, this
message is not considered as "Spam" as we have included the contact
information. If you wish to be removed from our mailing list, please
respond with "remove" in the subject field. We apologize for any
inconvenience caused.

[image: download]