On behalf of our client we are looking for an SAP ARIBA CONSULTANT to
assist with ARIBA upstream implementation and support ARIBA Invoice Pro in
our Enterprise SAP Environment.  The person who fills this position will be
a crucial member of the SES team and provide PM expertise managing multiple
projects.  Spectra implemented SAP ECC 6.0 for the areas of Finance &
Accounting, Supply Chain, Project Execution, Operations and Human
Resources.  BI tool suite includes BW 7.x and BOBJ 4.1.

*The individual in this role will be responsible for the following:*

The candidate will have the ability to recommend alternatives to resolve
conflicts between business requirements and standard system functionality.
This resource will be a crucial member of the implementation team and
responsible for overall solution design, issue trouble shooting, and
environment expertise.

•             Support business by sharing best practice configuration
skills.

•             Provide functional/configuration knowledge in designing SAP
ARIBA solutions to meet business requirements.

•             Work with business areas to understand problems and
requirements with the system and recommend and develop specs to resolve
them.

•             Prepare detailed functional specs for development activities
including reports, interfaces, conversions, enhancements and forms.

•             Create functional specifications and technical specifications
for development and test development objects.

*Competencies: *

•             1.   5+ years of experience in Implementing Ariba
technologies, specifically Ariba Buyer, Invoicing, sourcing, contract
management and spend analytics/spend visibility.

•             2.   Ability to design SAP solutions to meet business
requirements

•             3.   Must have experience with ARIBA and SAP ECC / SRM
Integration of master and transaction data.

•             4.   Must have ARIBA configuration knowledge and
experience.

•             5.   At least three end to end SAP ARIBA projects
implementation experience Preferred.

•             6.   Must have ARIBA customization experience.

•             7.   experience with SRM 7.0, E-Sourcing 5.1, CLM 2.0, and
SAP PI will be preferred.

•             8.   Prefer candidates to know processes and configurations
in SRM (Classic, Extended Classic and Standalone Scenarios) as well as
Procurement within MM Module of ECC.

•             9.   Oil/Gas industry experience preferred.

•             10. Gas Pipeline/Gas Storage experience a plus.

*With Warm Regards*

PAWAN,

[image: logo_final]

Genuineit LLC *Certified Women Owned Business*

Making IT Happen…

[image: cid:image001.png@01CD0B34.DFB7EBF0]
 Ph: 713 234 5905        ext(101)

pa...@genuineitllc.com

pawan.genuineit...@gmail.com

pawan.genuineit...@yahoo.com

http://in.linkedin.com/pub/pawan-kumar/a6/818/4b3/

[image: cid:image006.png@01CFA82B.007BD7D0]

According to Bill S.1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress, this
message is not considered as "Spam" as we have included the contact
information. If you wish to be removed from our mailing list, please
respond with "remove" in the subject field. We apologize for any
inconvenience caused.

[image: download]