Dear IT Professional,

Greetings…!!!

Please find the below urgent Client requirement, review and let me know
your interest. Share your updated resume with contact details to
moham...@pikesol.com or I can be reach at 609-245-0155.

*Position1*

*Role: SharePoint Developer*

*Location: New Jersey*

*Duration: 6 Months Contract*

*Must be Proficient with SharePoint Designer 2013, Visio 2013, and Visual
Studio 2013.*

*Key Requirements and Technology Experience:*

ü  4-6 years of overall applications programming experience with .Net
framework.

ü  3+ years’ experience in writing stored procedures and transact SQL
Database.

ü  3-5 years Database Design and Development on SQL Server 2008 / SQL
Server 2012 required.

ü  3-5+ years’ experience using Microsoft SharePoint Designer 2010 / 2013

*Position 2*
*Role: SharePoint Admin*

*Location: New Jersey*

*Duration: 6 Months Contract*

This person will be responsible for building out SharePoint forms,
workflows for an ecommerce order solution.  The ideal candidate would have
data base experience as well.

ü  SharePoint administration and configuration

ü  SharePoint Business Connectivity Services

ü  SharePoint Workflows

ü  InfoPath browser-enabled forms

ü  SQL (SQL Server and Oracle)

ü  Javascript

*Appreciate an early response. *

Thanks & Regards,

*Mohammad Ashwaq - Talent Acquisition-HR*

*PIKE Solutions Inc,.*

*42 Reads Way, New Castle, DE 19720 Ph: (609)-245-0155*

*E-mail: moham...@pikesol.com <moham...@pikesol.com> /* *www.pikesol.com*
<http://www.pikesol.com/>

gtalk*: mashwaq0010 / *Yim*: ashfaq.pmtx*

emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and
the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored ASAP.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.