*Please send replies/profiles to mohan.ga...@somasoftsol.com
<mohan.ga...@somasoftsol.com>*

*​-All our requirements are Direct client Requirements.*
*​-​Please Do submit only qualified profiles.*
*​-​​Please share the resumes only after you discuss with your consultant​.
 *

​
This is a contract to hire and the consultant should be EAD/GC/USC.  TN
consultant is also fine.  No H1Bs.

Please review the requirement with the consultant and reply me with details.

Sr. Application Analyst – SAP MM/WM

North Olmsted, OH

6 months contract to hire

System Responsibility

Responsible for the design, implementation and oversight of all New Bern
visual factory screens and programs. Has direct reporting relationship to
IT Manager of North America Manufacturing systems. Works with Moen IT to
ensure

technology utilized to develop New Bern visual factory analytics is on the
approved technology list and consistent with Moen IT’s design and
development protocols. Works with manager to identify analytics
opportunities and prioritize work load.

Reports status on timing and deliverables. Able to lead projects including
identification of business requirements, design/blueprinting, and solution
development as well as the planning and execution of the tasks. Able to
assimilate and leverage

technical expertise in Xcelsius and Qlikview analytics software.
Responsible for the support of the New Bern website. This website is a Java
based website that allows New Bern associates to navigate quickly to the
appropriate analytics.  Development Of Manufacturing Related Tools
Responsible for the design, development, piloting and production hardening
of ECC / BI solutions.

Role

works closely with IT staff and standards to deliver responsive and stable
solutions based on ECC, BW and BI capabilities. Ability to participate in
cross functional teams and offer IT perspective on solutions which address
prioritized manufacturing initiatives Act as the primary support for
resolving production problems with any of the New Bern visual factory
analytics. Serve as IT liaison for one or more business communities
requiring direct interaction with line and staff level stakeholders
Implement new application systems and modifications to existing systems
Tracking And Managing Work All work done in this role is acknowledged,
prioritized, and executed through a ticket based process which is
maintained by the Moen IT organization.

This role is responsible for:

Accepting tickets Estimating the work required to fulfill tickets Working
with the direct manager to prioritize tickets Posting priority and
commitment dates to the web Completing work in alignment with
estimates/commitments Responsible for

requirements definition, technical design, solution development,
integration testing, and project leadership. Participate as a lead team
member, with accountability for an overall project or specific components
of a project. Leverage IT governance processes to ensure proper project
definition, socialization and control. Manage risk through corporate
compliance.

Education/Experience

Bachelor's degree (B.S.) in IT related degree, or minimum of 7 years of
experience in SAP / BI development Functional / Technical Skills IT
experience working in consumer goods / manufacturing companies

Working knowledge of production manufacturing processes including material
flow, production planning and scheduling, warehouse mgt and quality control
processes and how those processes store and flow information in ECC.

Ability to analyze business objectives/requirements and translate those
into an SAP based system solution.

Ability to influence project scope and solution definition though leverage
of strong communication and internal consulting skills Works effectively on
project teams as a leader or as a participant.

Quickly assimilates and leverages new technologies and new business
concepts as assigned by IT Leadership

Demonstrated proficiency in BI tools/skills. Experience in Qlikview and/or
Xcelcius is preferred.

SAP ABAP programming language experience

Applied experience in SAP MM, WM, QM and/or PP modules is a requirement

Highly beneficial but not required are… HTML, Java, SAP ME/Mii skills and
experience

​

Please let me know if you need any more information.

Thanks & Regards,

*Mohan Ganti*

Mail: mohan.ga...@somasoftsol.com <recruite...@metmox.com>

*Disclaimer: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited
mail. Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact Information and a
receiving our emails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line
and mention all the email addresses to be removed with any email addresses.*