Hello,

We are in urgent need of consultants for the below requirement, please
forward your updated resume along with current contact information, or
perhaps you can *recommend someone* who would be interested in this position

*Please respond to me at **d...@ksntech.com* <d...@ksntech.com>*. *

*Title: Terada DBA Lead Location: New Jersey*

*Duration: 6+ Months*

Looking for a strong Teradata DBA for one of our largest client engagement
to work with Database engineering team. Resource should be analytical,
comfortable with dealing large amounts and data, coming up with solutions
for design of data security, data access/authorization, etc

• Experience in Teradata administration  Provide Level 3 support

• Incident, service outage management, Problem Management & RCA

• Simple and standard service request fulfillment/Project provisioning

• Gathering requirements from project teams covering areas such as
capacity, users, data

• Install, configure and maintain base software: In coordination with
Teradata Environment set-up

Maintain and Manage advanced monitoring Task databases such as looking at
the Teradata Alerts, AWT consumptions,

ViewPoint Metrics etc.

*Thanks*

*Dave Marshall*

*KSN Technologies, Inc | *364 Indian Boundary Road, Suite A  ::
Chesterton, IN 46304
PH: 219.989.6564  F: 800.934.7162  E: d...@ksntech.com Gmail:
*daveksnt...@gmail.com
<daveksnt...@gmail.com> *