Hi Partners,

Please find the new requirement below,

This position is within one of our own project implementations going on in
Downtown NYC area

Kindly let me know if you have any suitable candidates for this position.

*Microstrategy developer with Architecture exp*

*Location: NYC, NY*

*Duration: 6 months*

Rate: $ Market

*Job Description:*

*We are looking for resources for Microstrategy with Architect module,
report designer and SQL experience.*

·         Over 8 years hands-on experience with Microstrategy Tool suite

·         Responsible for understanding and analyzing requirements and
develop reports using Microstrategy Business Intelligence tool.

·         Extensive experience in reporting and business intelligence
applications.

·         Should design, develop and deliver BI solutions such as reports,
cubes, dashboards, ad hoc data access solutions using best practices

·         Ability to work independently and as part of a team and handle
multiple tasks simultaneously, react to problems quickly, understand
complex issues and produce high quality solutions

·         Should have the willingness and the ability to closely work with
User community, DBAs, ETL developers, and the project team in general.

·         Having Microstrategy data modeling skills and an understanding of
Data warehouse architectures will be an added advantage

·         Experience in Capital markets, specifically in Regulatory
projects, will be a plus

--

*Thanks,*

*Karthik SVVS**. **Senior Executive** - **Recruitment*

Ness Software Engineering Services

1000 Town Center Way, Suite 210, Canonsburg, PA 15317

Office: (724) 514-3406 | Fax: (408) 792-8094

shanmugakarthik.saraswa...@ness.com | www.ness.com