*Hi Partner,*

*Hope you are doing great!*

*Please respond with Resume & Contact details of the consultant to:
pra...@cigniti.com <pra...@cigniti.com> ASAP*

*Position: Sr. Informatica Developer*

*Location: Indianapolis, IN*

*Duration: 6-12+ months contract*

We are in need of an Informatica Developer Developer with strong ETL and
Oracle experience. *Candidates with pharma experience is HIGHLY desired*
and if the candidates have Sharepoint or SSRS, that’s a plus but not
required. Informatica and ETL are the most important.

This person’s communication skills must be EXCELLENT and I will be
pre-screening all submittals.

*Informatica Developer*

*Qualifications:*
•Very Solid Informatica Power Center (version 9.X.) experience with 4-6
years relevant experience.
•Strong Oracle Development Experience HIGHLY Desired
•Aware of methods to improve performance of Informatica mappings.
•Develops new ETL and enhances existing ETL to support various team
initiatives.
•Must have knowledge of data warehousing and modeling concepts.
•Must have working experience control version system like SVN.
•Good problem solving and debugging skills.
•Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills.
•Contributes to technical documentation and follows standard version
control procedures.

SharePoint and MS Reporting Services is high desired

Must have exceptional communication skills

Thanks & Regards,

Prasad Mamidela | Technical Recruiter | Cigniti Inc.

O: 972-756-0622 Ext 201 | F: 972.767.0948 | Email: pra...@cigniti.com

IM: prasad.cigniti

GTalk: prasadmamidela

433 E Las Colinas Blvd. # 1240 Irving TX 75039 USA

LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/prasadmamidela