Hello,

Hope you are doing good!!

We have an Urgent requirement with one of our client. Please go through the
job details and let me know your interest. If interested please send me
your updated resume with the below mentioned details

*Please share resume to ch...@bourntec.com <ch...@bourntec.com>*

*Role: Oracle Fusion Middleware Developer*

*Location: White Plains, NY *

*Duration: - 6 months*

*Major Purpose of Job:   *To design, develop, test, implement, and document
web applications using Oracle Fusion Middleware Software.

*Essential Job Functions:               *

Develop applications and reports based on application requirements
documentation.

Thoroughly test applications and reports for both general error conditions
and proper implementation of business logic.

Create project closure and support documentation for all developed software.

*Skill Requirements         *

5+ years of  experience in  Application Server architecture in a large
enterprise environment using WebLogic, application servers

3+ year’s web UI development  with hands-on development experience with
Oracle Application Development Framework (ADF).

Must also have knowledge of the JEE/J2EE standard to include JDBC, JMS,
JAX, SOA, Web Services, WSDL, HTML, JavaScript, JSP and JSF. Knowledge of
XML is required.

Knowledge of the Oracle RDBMS and strong PL/SQL programming skills are
essential.

Must possess a familiarity of the Java programming language to assist
developers in debugging applications as well assisting in the creation of
development standards for mid-tier applications

Working knowledge of JEE/J2EE standards to include JDBC, JMS, JS, and JSP

Should have a solid understanding of the software development life cycle
process.

Work with project manager, IT analysts, and occasionally with business
users to manage requirements.

Must have the ability to work independently within a small team and follow
through on tasks.

Must have the ability to independently troubleshoot and research
challenging problems.

If interested, Please send me the following information:

Updated Word resume:

Full Name:

Contact Number:

Email ID:

Compensation/Rate on Hourly basis:

Visa Status:

Last 4 digits SSN No:

Current Location:

Relocation:

Availability/Notice Period:

Available for In-person Interview(If required):

Skype ID:

End Date of Recent project:

Educational Details (Higher Education/University/Place/Year of Completion):

2 Professional References (Name/Client/Designation/Contact Number/Official
Email ID

Best regards,

Chiru | IT - Recruiter

B*o*urntec *Solutions* Inc.,

1701 East Wood field Road, Suite 200, Schaumburg, IL - 60173

Direct: 847-380-8037

ch...@bourntec.com | www.bourntec.com

Yahoo : chiru_recrui...@yahoo.com

Gmail : *chiru.recrui...@gmail.com <chiru.recrui...@gmail.com>*