Dear Professionals,
fits the below job description.

Please reply at chris.br...@panzersolutions.com

Position   : Lead Java Developer - Backend
Location   : Eden Prairie, MN
Duration   :  6 month contract + extensions

*Must Haves:*

*5 years of Java Development (Backend specifically) 2 years in Lead Java
Development*
Define development of framework architecture
Schema evolution
Data Management
Data integration
Data Warehouse background
Lead multiple projects through SDLC

*Plusses*

*Hadoop Big Data*
UML notations, patterns, automated testing and SOA
Create Data Marts/Data Warehouse
Meta Data tools and techniques
Data Quality and data profiling tools

*Role*
Candidate will take the lead in gaining technical understanding of Big Data
technologies and in particular gain working technical knowledge of managing
massive volumes of data leveraging Hadoop. This role will be working hands
on to develop proofs-of-concepts to identify viable options for
implementing a particular data management need. Need someone that not only
has great vision when it comes to architect experience but also has the
backend hands-on Java development experience.