*Full stack developers so these 3 things (backend, middle and front tier)
are about equal and they are you using C#*

*Position:  Web Developer *

*Duration:  6 months potential to go upto 18 months*

*Start Date:  January*

*Rates: $45/hr on C2C*

Develops and implements complex internet and intranet applications on one
or more platforms.

• Uses knowledge of web technologies, ASP.Net , Java Script, HTML, XML, SQL
database modeling/development tools and/or database interactions.

• Evaluates systems specifications for client area web site requirements
and determines and implements the most efficient and cost-effective
software/package solution.

• Researches and tracks new web technologies, develops service
applications, and analyzes business requirements as they pertain to
web-based systems.

• Experience in rapid application support is key along with the ability to
work multiple projects simultaneously.

• Application is highly customized for each customer therefore must be able
to -understand changing business logic between customers

• Must be able to effectively communicate with business analysts, QA
testers, project management, and occasionally end users to understand
requirements and resolve tasks.

• Solid understanding of Microsoft MVC, software development patterns, and

• understanding of S.O.L.I.D. development principles

• Applications contain a large reporting component so experience with
DevExpress XtraReports tool highly preferred. Preferred Platform and Skill
Set Expertise: Web development: IIS, ASP.Net, Visual Studio, Team
Foundation Server, Database: Microsoft SQL Server

• Project experience using ReSharper, JQuery, nHiberbernate, nServiceBus,
AutoMapper, Casle.Windsor, Octopus Deploy, WiX Toolset

*With Warm Regards*

PAWAN,

[image: logo_final]

Genuineit LLC *Certified Women Owned Business*

Making IT Happen…

[image: cid:image001.png@01CD0B34.DFB7EBF0]
 Ph: 713 234 5905        ext(101)

pa...@genuineitllc.com

pawan.genuineit...@gmail.com

pawan.genuineit...@yahoo.com

http://in.linkedin.com/pub/pawan-kumar/a6/818/4b3/

[image: cid:image006.png@01CFA82B.007BD7D0]

According to Bill S.1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress, this
message is not considered as "Spam" as we have included the contact
information. If you wish to be removed from our mailing list, please
respond with "remove" in the subject field. We apologize for any
inconvenience caused.

[image: download]