Hello Folks,

Greetings for the day!!

Please find the below Job Description and share me your interest
and  the updated profile(s) to *rajend...@ttssolutionsusa.com
<rajend...@ttssolutionsusa.com>*

*Job Description :*

*Job Details: Title        : Business Analyst *

*Location: Albany, NY *

*Duration: 24*
* Months contract*

* 84 months of demonstrated experience as a lead business analyst though
all phases of a project. 84 months of demonstrated experience in producing
business requirements including business cases, functional specifications,
use cases or Agile user stories, surveys and needs assessments. 72 months
of demonstrated experience with written business communication skills
complimenting project execution. 72 months of demonstrated experience in
Microsoft Office including Visio and Excel. 72 months of demonstrated
experience engaging in multiple projects requiring business analysis and
experience with as-is and to-be gap analysis scenarios. 72 months of
demonstrated experience collaborating with a project team to implement a
new product or service. 48 months of demonstrated experience with
completing and developing of reports that summarize project’s progress.
Certification in Business Analysis is desired. *
I’ll be looking forward to hear from your end.
Have a great day ahead.

Thanks & Regards

*Rajendhra*

*Talent Acquisition Group *Direct: *(512) 308 3789
<%28512%29%20308%203789> *| Desk:
*(512) 237 7820 x 102 <%28512%29%20237%207820%20x%20102>
**rajend...@ttssolutionsusa.com
<rajend...@ttssolutionsusa.com> ** |  *http://www.ttssolutionsusa.com

13809 Research Blvd, Suite 279
Austin, TX 78750