*HI All, *

*please let me know if you have anyone available for the below position*

*Please send resumes to* *ch...@genuineitllc.com* <ch...@genuineitllc.com>

*** Client has asked to see people with Oil/Gas work experience**** we need
a few more candidates.

C# .Net/ Web Developer

Location: Oklahoma City, Ok

Duration: 6 month renewable

Target rate(s): $50hr. will be max.

Required Skills:

This position is responsible for contributing to multiple projects within
the team. Work is 50% programming, 50% using tools/using PI. We’ve been
looking for .NET developers, and prefer those who have recent web
development experience. 5 -10 years of relevant programming experience is
the sweet spot. Must be able to pull data from Oracle & SQL. *Excel
experience is very important, as is being able to develop queries using
SQL.*

·         C#.Net development

·         Oracle OR SQL data pulling

·         Web development

*Skills *
o Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer
service and interpersonal skills (Required)
o Ability to work independently and manage one’s time (Required)
o Basic mentoring skills necessary to provide support and constructive
performance feedback (Required)
o Knowledge of circuit boards, processors, electronic equipment and
computer hardware and software (Required)
o Knowledge of design techniques and principles involved in production of
drawings and models (Required)
o Knowledge of niche computer software, such as Oracle, CSharp.net, Lawson,
etc (Required)

*Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:*
o Modify existing software to correct errors, allow it to adapt to new
hardware, or to improve its performance
o Analyze user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of
design within time and cost constraints
o Coordinate software system installation and monitor equipment functioning
to ensure specifications are met
o Design, develop and modify software systems, using scientific analysis
and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of
design
o Analyze information to determine, recommend, and plan computer
specifications and layouts, and peripheral equipment modifications
o Obtain and evaluate information on factors such as reporting formats
required, costs, and security needs to determine hardware configuration
o Consult with customers about software system design and maintenance
o Confer with systems analysts, engineers, programmers and others to design
system and to obtain information on project limitations and capabilities,
performance requirements and interfaces

--

With Warm Regards

------------------------------

CHAVA

GENUINEIT LLC

contact: 512-298-3758

Email: ch...@genuineitllc.com <srika...@genuineitllc.com>, URL:
www.genuineitllc.com

Gtalkid : chava.genuin...@gmail.com

   - in.linkedin.com/pub/chava-anutharang/97/8b8/675/

Genuineit LLC *Certified Women Owned Business*

According to Bill S.1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress, this
message is not considered as "Spam" as we have included the contact
information. If you wish to be removed from our mailing list, please
respond with "remove" in the subject field. We apologize for any
inconvenience caused