Hello,

Hope you are doing good!!

We have an Urgent requirement with one of our client. Please go through the
job details and let me know your interest. If interested please send me
your updated resume with the following requested information.

*Please share resumes to ch...@bourntec.com <ch...@bourntec.com>*

*Requirement: 1*

*Role: QA Automation Engineer*

*Location - Redwood City, CA *

*Duration:- 6+ months*

*Position Summary*

Our Client is looking to add a motivated member to their growing team. This
will be a 6+ month contract opportunity. If you enjoy creating consumer
facing mobile/web experiences and have a strong background in *API testing*,
this is the role for you. This team is working hard to develop next *generation
analytics applications* that will be useful for consumers. The position
will *present technical challenges* and the opportunity to stay on the
cutting edge of technology, and you will be able to watch your own ideas
take shape and make an impact.

*Position Requirements*

   - 7+ years *QA automation testing*, specifically *web/mobile
   applications*
   - Experienced with QA automation tools
   - Strong *scripting skills*
   - Advanced skills in object oriented languages, i.e. *Java, Python*
   - Solid experience writing the test automation for *REST APIs*
   - Strong analytical and problem solving skills
   - Experience in a *product development* environment would be an added
   bonus

*Requirement: 2 *

*Title: Business Analyst *

*Location: Naperville IL*

*Duration: 3+ Months*

BCBS-IL *always requires F2F interviews* for their BA openings (LOCAL ONLY)
and always looks for *healthcare background*.

*Job Requirement:*

Experience with Web based Technology; excellent customer service and
facilitation skills.

*Preferred Skills Required: *

Excellent communication and writing skills; data analysis; ability to write
technical requirements.  Ability to facilitate, gather and document
business requirements.

*Position Description:*

This position is responsible for functions on projects of moderate to high
complexity by working with business partners within multiple business
functions to align technology solutions with business strategies;
eliciting, documenting, and refining business requirements for the IT
organization; serving as a  liaison across multiple facets of the business
community and the IT organization in order to provide technical solutions
to meet user needs; leveraging an informed knowledge of business areas to
identify and/or resolve problems on an ongoing basis

If interested, Please send me the following information:

Updated Word resume:

Full Name:

Contact Number:

Email ID:

Compensation/Rate on Hourly basis:

Visa Status:

Last 4 digits SSN No:

Current Location:

Relocation:

Availability/Notice Period:

Available for In-person Interview(If required):

Skype ID:

End Date of Recent project:

Educational Details (Higher Education/University/Place/Year of Completion):

2 Professional References (Name/Client/Designation/Contact Number/Official
Email ID

Best regards,

Chiru | IT - Recruiter

B*o*urntec *Solutions* Inc.,

1701 East Wood field Road, Suite 200, Schaumburg, IL - 60173

Direct: 847-380-8037

ch...@bourntec.com | www.bourntec.com

Yahoo : chiru_recrui...@yahoo.com

Gmail : chiru.recrui...@gmail.com