Hello,

Hope you are doing good!!

We have an Urgent requirement with one of our client. Please go through the
job details and let me know your interest. If interested please send me
your updated resume with the following requested information.

*Please share resumes to ch...@bourntec.com <ch...@bourntec.com>*

*Project Need: *Pega  LBA

*Location:* Minneapolis, MN

*Dates:* ASAP-2/27; expectation is extension through October

*Requirements:* Healthcare background, CPM-HC experience, strong leader
that can mentor new client & act independently

*Project Needs: *Pega LBA, LSA

*Location:  *St. Louis, Missouri

*Project description*: Claims repair framework and Claims Workstation
framework

*Start date:* 1/19 – 6 months or longer

*Project Need: *Pega LSA-Client Onboarding

*Location:* NYC (Midtown)

*Dates:* 1/5-12/31*note one year contract

*Pega version:  *

Responsibilities:

   - Assist in the design and development of required components
   - Provide mentorship to Customer technical resources to facilitate their
   PRPC enablement
   - Provide technical thought leadership as it relates to data modelling,
   case lifecycle design, user experience, enterprise class structure design,
   reporting and integration
   - Assist Customer in establishing reuse & harvesting of existing assets
   - Assist Customer in enforcing adherence to PRPC best practices
   (guardrails)
   - Assist Customer in reviewing solutions to ensure they meet/perform to
   technical and functional requirements

Pure PRPC version 6.2 –eventually will go to Pega 7

*Project Needs: * Pega  1 LSA, 1 LBA
*Location:*  Elgin, IL
*Project Description:* CPM –FS, Smart Dispute Pilot, scrum on pega 7
*Start date:* 1/26 will intend to start project directly after inception

*Project Needs: *Pega  1 LSA, 1 LBA
*Location:*  Virginia Beach, VA
*Project Description:* Care Management Framework on pega 7
*Start date:* 1/12 – long term project

*Project Needs: 2 Pega SSAs*

*Location:* Plano, TX

*Start*: Mon, 1/5/2015

*Duration:* Long-term

*Project Need*: Pega  LSA

*Location*: New York, NY

*Start*: Mon, 1/12/2015

*Duration*: 6 months

*Notes*:

   1. Seeking a very senior CLSA with Pega 7 experience
   2. Onboarding / Know Your Customer (KYC) frameworks experience a plus
   3. Local resource to NYC would be preferred

*Bank of America –*

*Project Needs: 2 Pega SSAs*

*Location*: Delaware

*Start:* Mon, 1/5/2015

*Duration:* Through Q1 2015

If interested, Please send me the following information:

Updated Word resume:

Full Name:

Contact Number:

Email ID:

Compensation/Rate on Hourly basis:

Visa Status:

Last 4 digits SSN No:

Current Location:

Relocation:

Availability/Notice Period:

Available for In-person Interview(If required):

Skype ID:

End Date of Recent project:

Educational Details (Higher Education/University/Place/Year of Completion):

2 Professional References (Name/Client/Designation/Contact Number/Official
Email ID

Best regards,

Chiru | IT - Recruiter

B*o*urntec *Solutions* Inc.,

1701 East Wood field Road, Suite 200, Schaumburg, IL - 60173

Direct: 847-380-8037

ch...@bourntec.com | www.bourntec.com

Yahoo : chiru_recrui...@yahoo.com

Gmail : chiru.recrui...@gmail.com