Hi ,

Position : Software Quality Assurance Engineer

Location : *Keene, NH*

Duration: 6+ Months Contract

Interview process: Telephonic /In Person

*Software Quality Assurance Lead:*

This person will take a lead role in designing our test automation
architecture to validate the quality of the Client software which will be
rolled out in our customer environments.  This software will ultimately
control our fleets of mobile robots and industrial systems.  This person
must be comfortable working in a cross collaborative environment and will
be working with other SQA professionals as well as software, systems, and
controls engineers.  This person should have a strong desire to work within
a distributed architecture, and associated data.  This will be in a C#,
C++, and multi-threaded / multi-processor environment. The successful
candidate should have solid experience creating and testing windows based
applications and have direct experience using source code control systems,
unit testing, design and defect tracking tools. Experience creating and
designing and implementing a test automation architecture.

*Qualifications:*

·         A BS degree from an accredited school in EE, CS, or related field
of study is required. MS desired

·         A minimum of 10 years of professional experience working in a
related role.

·         Current or prior experience in a software development role.

·         2+ year of experience working with C#.

·         4+ years of experience working with C++.

·         Experience with design & development of distributed software
systems.

·         Knowledge of UML, OOD, Agile, multithreading, multiprocessing, &
SW / HW integration desired.

·         Prior experience working in small cross functional and outsourced
teams is a must.

Thanks/Regards,

*Nagesh Gona*

Sr.Lead