*Hi,*

*Hope you are doing great…..*

*Please send resumes to prave...@genuineitllc.com
<prave...@genuineitllc.com>*

*Job Title: Senior Java Developer Duration: 6 to 12 months*

*Location: Jersey City, NJ*

*Rate: $55/hr on C2C*

*Looking for GC and USC*

*Note: For H1 While submitting I need consultant I 797 OR ID Proof.*

We have an immediate need to hire a Sr. Java developer with JAAS (Java
Authentication and Authorization Service ) experience, for our growing
investment banking practice in Jersey City, NJ. Specifically, this is a
technical position that involves securities lending and will be in support
of one of our strategic clients. In this role you will be involved with
developing new functionalities, regulatory projects and other enhancements
with a focus on secure transactions.

• 5-10 years’ experience in Java and related technologies
• Two Way SSL using Java Authentication and Authorization Service (JAAS)
experience required
• Broad understanding of web services security schemes
• Spring framework, hibernate, etc.
• Database - Oracle or Sybase
• Should have strong understanding of Java, SOAP, XML and shell scripting
• UNIX Shell scripting
• Sybase CEP (complex event processing - is a plus)
• Capital Markets Domain Experience A MUST
• Should have banking background
• Need to have good ability to understand the systems and provide impact
analysis
• Should have good design skills
• Should be able to work in agile kind of environment
• Should have good client facing skills
• Should be able handle teams working in multiple sites (onsite, offshore,
near shore)
• Should have good communication skills and be able to work independently.

*Education Requirements:*
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field

Thanks&Regards,
Praveeth.chava,
Business Development Manager
Genuineit LLC *Certified Women Owned Business*
[image: cid:image001.png@01CD0B34.DFB7EBF0]

Ph: 281-576-7687

Email:prave...@genuineitllc.com

Gtalk: *praveeth.genuin...@gmail.com <praveeth.genuin...@gmail.com>*