*Hi,*

*Hope you are doing great,*

This is Shiva Sai from *Idexcel Inc.* Currently we are looking for a *Java
J2EE Developer **@ Dallas, TX *with Our Client* Infosys.*

*Please send me your updated resume along with the following details. *

Full Name:

Email Id:

Visa Status:

Contact Number:

Present Location :

Date available for project:

*Role:                     Java J2EE Developer*

*Location:             Dallas, TX*

*Duration:             6 months (extendable)*

Ex*perience *– Above 5 years (relevant)

*Technology* – Java, J2EE, JSP, Spring, iBatis, (PL/SQL is good to have)

*Job Description:*  Experience in requirement gathering and design, Coding
and unit testing, Client and offshore communication, Integration and system
testing, UAT and go-live support.

*Please Note:*  F2F interview is mandatory, kindly share profiles only of
those candidates who are interested for the same.

*Thanks '&' Regards,*

*Shiva Sai*

459 Herndon Parkway Suite 11, Herndon, VA – 20170

msh...@idexcel.com I *www.idexcel.com <http://www.idexcel.com/>*

Phone: (703) 230- 2641 l Fax: (703) 880-7584