*Dear All,If you have anyone with you for the following position, please
send the suitable resume along with Contact Details, Current Location and
Pay Rate as soon as possible.Kindly share suitable resumes ASAP
to mayan...@idctechnologies.com <mayan...@idctechnologies.com>
Your earlier reply would be highly appreciated*

*Title: Sharepoint Developer*

*Location: Boca Raton, FL*

*Duration: 4 Months*

*Phone Hire *

*MUST start on 2/23 or sooner!*

1.     Corporate Portal project - we are converting three corporate portals
as a result of the merger to a new consolidated one built on a SharePoint
On-Line O365 solution.  This role is as a design/developer and will be the
main duties of the assignment.).

2.     Support on-going production issues with our SharePoint Content
solution (version 2013) that is implemented and recently converted from SP
2003.

3.  We have some SP 2003 sites that are having some issues related to their
conversion to SP2013 and we will likely have them resolved prior to
on-boarding this resource but worst case, we might assign some tasks to
help us run through the finish line on that project

4.  We will have some tasks associated with running administrative reports
and gathering metrics on the legacy OfficeMax SP2010 Content data that may
or may not need to get converted.  There will be interaction and follow-up
with Site Owners as part of these tasks.

*Thanks & Regards*

* Mayank Tripathi*

*Technical Recruiter*

 *IDC Technologies*

*1851 McCarthy Blvd. Suite 116, Milpitas, CA 95035 Phone: 408 457 9399
EXT-2083, Fax: 408-608-6088*

*Email: mayan...@idctechnologies.com <mayan...@idctechnologies.com>
Website: **www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>

*GTalk/YM:  mtripathi.recruiter MP Please consider the environment before
printing this email. *

*"Under Bill s. 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
we will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list."*