Hello Folks,

I would like to share one of our Sr. Technical Writer Resource, VANDANA
VISWESWARIAH, who is available on an immediate basis on Corp to Corp.
VANDANA is on our payroll and she is ready to relocate anywhere in US.
Please let me know if you think she will be a good fit on any of your
projects.

Her work experience summary is as follows:

*Professional Expertise*

•                    Technical Writer (Overall Product Document
Development) – Hardware/Software/Tools

•                    I have acquired the knowledge and skills of developing
and editing the technical information over a period of more than 10 years.

•                    I am a one-stop-contact for all of the technical
information development queries: from conception to project execution.

•                    I architect the publication based on any specific
product

•                    I analyze and break the technical information load
into meaningful documentation types

•                    I estimate for my tasks and manage my documentation
projects

•                    I articulate the technical information and develop
concise and audience-specific documents

•                    I analyze the authoring methodologies and authoring
tools for the audience-specific documents

•                    I have the answer queries related to language and
style and formatting related queries that comply to the corporate standards
and latest trends of technical communication

•                    I coordinate with the engineering/marketing/sales &
support group that are spread across the globe

•                    I mentored juniors

•                    A skilled writer and editor (copyediting &
proofreading and peer reviewing) with focus on usability

•                    A good command of English

•                    An expert in minimalistic information development

•                    An expert in single-sourcing of information

•                    An expert in developing a wide range of technical
publications for diverse audience

•                    A detail-oriented and usability-focused information
developer

•                    An expert in multitasking

•                    An expert in handling documentation for a fast-paced,
large-scale engineering teams that cater to the requirements of the
ever-elusive technology and industry

•                    An effective team player

Thanks & Regards,

Kumar

Javaji System Solutions Inc.,

703-953-1033