Hi,
Send your resume to *eliteworkforcerequirem...@gmail.com
<eliteworkforcerequirem...@gmail.com>*

We are currently looking for potential recruiters who are willing to work
from home for us. This is a truly *Commission Based Job* so please respond
back to me with your resume only if you are interested in Commission Only
Job.

*We have Direct Clients *and will give only direct client requirements to
you to work on. So there will be Full Transparency in terms of interviews
and placements of your submitted candidates. You decide your own margins in
every candidates you submit and on placements you will earn commissions.

Send your resume to *eliteworkforcerequirem...@gmail.com
<eliteworkforcerequirem...@gmail.com>*
Please *Email Your Resumes ASAP *if you are interested.
Please don't call. We will schedule a call with every potential candidates.

Regards
Hemang Patel
Elite WorkForce Inc