Hi,

Hope you are doing well!!

This is *Vibhoj*, Executive- Resourcing from *Pyramid Consulting*.

 If you are interested then please send me your *Updated Resume* to
*vibhoj.shu...@pyramidci.com* <vibhoj.shu...@pyramidci.com> along with the
*Best* *Hourly Rates* you are looking for this position.

*SAS Techno/Functional *

*SFO, CA*

*6+ months*

*Phone hire*

• Here are a few bullets of what we would be looking for.  We are looking
for senior technicians, who would be hands-on but also capable of training
and guiding other technicians in tasks, troubleshooting, etc.

• SAS data loading and specific requirements – *GeoProd, GeoProd* status,
etc.

• SAS Size Optimization

• SAS *Retail* Forecasting

• Inventory Optimization (while we are not using the standard SAS IO
module, we use many concepts)

• Oracle, sqlserver (for the “Staging” data)

• SAS Enterprise Guide

• Vendor Managed Inventory concepts

• Apparel concepts:  Product, sku, customer, door, etc.

• Batch processing concepts including knowledge of scheduling tools (Tivoli)

• SAS *Merchandise* Planning knowledge would be a plus (Financial Planning,
In-Season Planning, Assortment planning, Allocation) as this is used as an
input to the VMI process

•         SAS modules’ implementation is key

•         ETL and forecast modeling

•         Experience in talking to Business stakeholders

Experience in playing the lead role

*Ab Initio developer.*

*FOSTER CITY CA*

*12 MONTHS*

*Openings: 15*

 Strong Abinitio ETL design / Development skills

•             Involved in Ab Initio Design, Configuration experience in *Ab
Initio ETL, Data Mapping*, Transformation and Loading in complex and
high-volume environment and data processing at Terabytes level.

•             Capacity of designing solutions around AbInitio, with
advanced skills in high performance and parallelism in AbInitio

•             DataWarehousing implementation experience

•             Knowledge of *Mainframe, DB2* will be desirable

•             Strong analytical & problem solving skills

•             Strong scripting *UNIX*, korn shell scripting experience.

•             Good experience in understanding business requirements and
translating these to schema requirements, good understanding of data
profiling, meta data, ETL and reporting

*Title: Oracle Apps Tester *w/ ORMB-Oracle Revenue and Billing system

*Location: US – Foster City, CA*

*Duration: 2 years*

*Positions: 2*

*Phone/Skype hire*

5-8 years’ experience

 1.Should have 3 - 5 years of experience working on *Oracle Revenue and
Billing system*

2.Should have 3 - 5 years of experience on Oracle Apps testing

3. Should have a good understanding of Billing and Revenue domain

4. Should have exposure to QC& Software Testing life cycle

5. Should have good verbal & written communication skills.

6. Should have worked in a offshore - Onsite delivery environment.

7. Should be a self starter & should be proactive in gathering information.

8. Should work on proactively getting feedback from customers & identify
improvement areas.

9. Should be good at setting the correct expectation & should strive to
build a positive perception with the customers

*Thanks & Regards!*

*Vibhoj Kumar Shukla*

*Pyramid Consulting, Inc.*

*Executive- Resourcing *