*Please send replies/profiles to mohan.ga...@somasoftsol.com
<mohan.ga...@somasoftsol.com>*

*​-All our requirements are Direct client Requirements.*
*​-​Please Do submit only qualified profiles.*
*​-​​Please share the resumes only after you discuss with your consultant​.
 *

​
*Role: Sales Force Developer*

*Location: Irvine, CA *

*Duration: 6+ Months *

*Interview: Telephonic + Skype *

*Need minimum 8+ Years Consultants With SFDC 501 Certified *

*Detailed JD: *

*Must be SFDC Dev501 Certified *

Thorough understanding on the SalesForce development (Declarative, Apex
Coding, VisualForce).

Thorough understanding on the Life Cycle of Development including
Deployment/Packaging effectively using Metadata API, ChangeSet and Ant.

Ability to coordinate and work efficiently between on-shore and off-shore

Best Practices understanding on Coding Standards, Deployment, Apex, VF,
SalesForce Integration, Security implementations

Thorough understanding on the SalesForce objects and rationalize the usage

Thorough understanding on the Design patterns on what to apply and when

Ability to translate functional requirements and business rules into
technology solutions.

Ability to develop a technical strategy, and be able to create and
effectively demonstrate solutions that address customer requirements.

At least 7 years of relevant systems design, development and implementation

At least 4 years of SalesForce implementation experience deploying
enterprise solutions

Excellent oral and written communication skills Configure/Implement
solutions, provide documentation, training and knowledge transfer

Experience with large scale system deployments

Prepare and deliver training via web meetings or traditional instructor-led
classroom style meetings Identify solution and alternatives and articulate
the pros and cons of the choices

Stay on top of the SFDC releases and the features and be able to implement
it

Apply expertise of Salesforce.com and Force.com technologies and services

Bachelor's degree or higher in an Information Systems or related category

Strong technical and business writing skills SFDC

Advanced Developer certification desired

Agile experience is desired

​

Please let me know if you need any more information.

Thanks & Regards,

*Mohan Ganti*

Mail: mohan.ga...@somasoftsol.com <recruite...@metmox.com>

*Disclaimer: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited
mail. Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact Information and a
receiving our emails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line
and mention all the email addresses to be removed with any email addresses.*